• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Club fundraising ideas

When we began the process of raising funds for our course, I went business to business. In two weeks, we had $30,000....

It is amazing the buzz you can generate when you offer to advertise the business on tee signs, scorecards, and our course website.

TEam Crafty has made reusable scorecards for several Club fundraisers. Drop me a line: ditterman <at> sbcglobal <dot> net If you are interested.

-ditterman

When we began the process of raising funds for our course, I went business to business. In two weeks, we had $30,000....

It is amazing the buzz you can generate when you offer to advertise the business on tee signs, scorecards, and our course website.

:eek:

:eek:

And I repeat, :eek: !!!

You raised $30,000 in two weeks??? HOLY $#!+, man, that's incredible! My club is also selling course sponsorships, for $500 per hole, but we've taken more like 6 months to get about 12 holes sponsored. How big was the average donation you got in these two weeks of superhuman salesmanship?

TEam Crafty has made reusable scorecards for several Club fundraisers. Drop me a line: ditterman <at> sbcglobal <dot> net If you are interested.

-ditterman

one of our club members does this for us, great idea! Thank you.

Latest posts