Hanover, PA

Codorus State Park - Blue

Permanent course
3.725(based on 41 reviews)

adlacro

Cubic Zirconium Member
Gold level trusted reviewer

Join the discussion about Codorus State Park - Blue

Does anyone know if this course is going through a major rebuild/redesign? I am from out of state and played this course recently. I only found 18 holes, but it says there are 27. Also there were tee pads all over the place, and I wasn't sure which was the correct tee pad for several holes. We ended up having to ask some locals how to navigate the course. It definitely looks like the course is being redesigned or tournament was played there recently. This Course Info may need updated, but I do not know for sure.

Does anyone know if this course is going through a major rebuild/redesign? I am from out of state and played this course recently. I only found 18 holes, but it says there are 27. Also there were tee pads all over the place, and I wasn't sure which was the correct tee pad for several holes. We ended up having to ask some locals how to navigate the course. It definitely looks like the course is being redesigned or tournament was played there recently. This Course Info may need updated, but I do not know for sure.
It's likely getting prepared for the 2019 PDGA Amateur World Championships in July.

Latest posts