• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Comet love?

nope, hole 2 took it

:( i was hoping it didn't meet a watery death but at the schu that is always possible. it can keep company with my x-out firebird, they're probably in the same spot.

i haven't had a comet in the bag for a while but i'm thinking about putting an esp back in. iim pretty comfy using a 3/4 roc setup for most of my mid shots but i feel like i could do a little more with a comet in one of the 'middle roc' spots.

Just got a few of the new glow z comets and they feel really nice. Can't wait to test them out this weekend.

Got my Glo Z comet in the mail today and I was lucky enough to go play a round with it. First of all, it feels really nice and it's not as flat as other z comets I've seen. The dome is pretty good for a comet. As far as flight goes, it flies like a comet should. It didn't seem anymore stable than my ESP. It's a great disc and it'll be awesome for glow rounds. I love it.

Got my Glo Z comet in the mail today and I was lucky enough to go play a round with it. First of all, it feels really nice and it's not as flat as other z comets I've seen. The dome is pretty good for a comet. As far as flight goes, it flies like a comet should. It didn't seem anymore stable than my ESP. It's a great disc and it'll be awesome for glow rounds. I love it.

Woo! Mine will be here tomorrow. Only ordered one since I wasn't sure if I'd like it - sounds like I might get some more

Last edited:
Did the first run of glo z comets have tooling? Were they flatter like the older z runs?

I'd pay good money if someone found me one of these...
DGLOCOMET.jpg

Did Dynamic send you a tracking number?? I ordered my glo Zs the morning they were available and they charged my card but never sent me an email about shipping or anything of the sort...

Did the first run of glo z comets have tooling? Were they flatter like the older z runs?

Anybody got info on this? Might be picking one up but I don't want to if its the same as the newest run they just released.

Did Dynamic send you a tracking number?? I ordered my glo Zs the morning they were available and they charged my card but never sent me an email about shipping or anything of the sort...

I didn't get the tracking number until the day after I ordered it. Even then, there was no actual tracking info available until the next day. It took 4 days to arrive.

I received a tracking number in an email when the package shipped. Maybe contact DD to see if something is amiss with your order.

I checked my account on dynamics site and it says "shipped" in the statu bar but it doesnt say when it was shipped nor lists any sort of tracking number. i am out of town until tomorrow afternoon so i have been having a buddy check my mail. hopefully it shows up today.

Mine never showed up... If they dont show up tomorrow i am going to have to get in touch with dynamic...

The new glows are really nice. Great feeling plastic and classic Comet flight. Bought three, one is already in the bag to compliment my first run ESP.

Latest posts