• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] CommunityDiscs.com - DGCR-Only Deals

My axis came in the mail today but i wasn't home so i missed the mail man and the paper says i cant pick it up till tomorrow... Im going up there as soon as i get outta work and getting my disc idc if i have to break in. I just finished my homemade basket and want to use the damn thing today... Anyway Thank you and i might have some more business coming your way :)

Just got my discs. thank youfor the fast shipping and they look great!!

Cheers - Koffee

Mine are on the way, but I hurt my throwing hand at work the other day and the doc says I should not throw till next Monday:mad:

It was kinda funny, I asked him @ throwing discs, drew a blank, then had to explain what DG was. He said "Oh yeah, frisbee golf...the stoners in college used to play all the time!" He then realizes that he was speaking to a 45 year old professional maintenance supervisor, kinda turned red in the face, when I said, "Well doc, if I need to take a drug test...?" He said he did not think that was necessary at all, gathered his papers and quickly exited the room.;)

Anxiously awaiting my new Axis, especially since I lost my River in the river this morning. :doh: I always wondered why they named it that; now I know!

Anyway, free bump.

toothyfish/Rob, I got your check. Axis, Axis, Vector, & Ion all coming your way tomorrow. Thanks for the big order man!

Got my Axis in the mail today. Gave a little test run in the yard. I'm liking it so far. Feels great in my hand. I typically throw LHFH but this disc works great for me BH. Thanks for the disc and the mini. Now you've got me thinking about an Ion.

Bump for great customer service. This guy will not do you wrong, Thanks again Justin.

Thank you so much Danku. Hey, sell to this guy. Even when I got something wrong he's all about giving good info including photos and not freaking out. I do hope you enjoy the mini I sent as a thank-you for being so great about everything. Hopefully you saw the Axis I tossed in there as well ;)

Thank you frolf, sparkyx, shroom, and everyone else writing nice things too. You've all been great to work with. I'm so glad TimG made a site that attracts a lot of positive people. (My feedback is coming soon!) I should really get around to posting the other discs I keep meaning to take pics of.

Last edited:
Thank you so much Danku. Hey, sell to this guy. Even when I got something wrong he's all about giving good info including photos and not freaking out. I do hope you enjoy the mini I sent as a thank-you for being so great about everything. Hopefully you saw the Axis I tossed in there as well ;)

Thank you frolf, sparkyx, shroom, and everyone else writing nice things too. You've all been great to work with. I'm so glad TimG made a site that attracts a lot of positive people. (My feedback is coming soon!) I should really get around to posting the other discs I keep meaning to take pics of.

Justin is an old G.
DGCR number in double digits :)

#81 mofos! I wish I created an account the first day I visted the site. I'd probably be sub 50. Eventhough I've used it for yrs I only ventured onto the forums 2yrs ago(?) and the marketplace this past winter. I'm going to miss posting discs on here when I have an online shop soon and then really shouldn't be posting anything.

I'm sure I'm not alone with what I usually tell people about this site which is that it's the best thing to happen to disc golf on the web.

#81 mofos! I wish I created an account the first day I visted the site. I'd probably be sub 50. Eventhough I've used it for yrs I only ventured onto the forums 2yrs ago(?) and the marketplace this past winter. I'm going to miss posting discs on here when I have an online shop soon and then really shouldn't be posting anything.

I'm sure I'm not alone with what I usually tell people about this site which is that it's the best thing to happen to disc golf on the web.

Yea me too! I used to frequent this site for course maps years ago, I never even knew there was this community located on the same website.

Justin, I sure did. Thank you very much, it wasn't necessary, but thank you! It shows how well you treat your customers. :thmbup: and Ill probably hit you up on Friday for one of those Blue Blank Soft Ions!

Latest posts