• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] CommunityDiscs.com - DGCR-Only Deals

Wow, Justin these disc are sick!! I can't wait until the softies come out. Thanks for the great customer service once again man.

I'm glad you like them Ian. I wish I could take credit for making those ;) I appreciate the kudos and without going into other things I reall appreciate reading that today more than more than I normally would.

Where are those damn Softs anyway?

I just wanted to let you thread subscribers know I got 25 mode Anodes & 43 others. I asked for 50/50 168-170g and 174-175g. I only got a couple 168's that weighed in at 171's. MVP weights are off by as much as 3g now. I'm going to talk to them about that. 160-something Anodes are extremely rare.

Other New Items:
Blank Eclipse Axis
Blank Eclipse Vector
Blank Eclipse Medium Ion
Blank Eclipse Soft Ion
Normal Soft & Med Ions in NEW BLUE & VIOLET ! ! !

So the Axis is the straightest flying disc I've ever seen! I freaking LOVE the ions... gotta get use to how much further they fly than my old aviar... but I love them!

Holy crap, here come the SOFT Anodes!

Dear Customer,

We are excited to announce that the Proton Soft Anode is now available for order.

The Anode is our new beadless putter. It has less fade on putts, yet is stable enough for long straight drives. It is also great for holding long smooth anhyzer lines. The Anode is a straight flyer, making it a great compliment to the stable Ion.

The expected ship date for the initial orders is February 27.

Feel free to inquire if you have any questions or if we can help you in any way.

Cheers,
The MVP Disc Sports Team

Can I make a reservation for a soft violet stamped 170 anode?
Bump for a great seller and disc golfer!

Yup. Two Softies here also please! Blank. Which ever two blanks look sexiest my man!

Justin, put me down for two red stamped soft Anodes please. :thmbup: Been waiting for this.:hfive:

...or blue. I'm easy.:p

shooting you another bump as a thanks for a great deal, prompt communication and my new favorite putter :D

Latest posts