• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] CommunityDiscs.com - DGCR-Only Deals

I got mine yesterday. The mail man came 5 min after I got home from vacation. Perfect timing. I almost went out and threw them yesterday bit I figured I should unpack first.

Thanks again.

Im new to the site and I have seen some interesting things moderated. One of which is is not allowing vendors in this section. Am i missing something? Why do you receive special treatment over the other guys who get booted off this side and are asked to pay monthly fees? I have read your thread and several times you mention purchasing discs for resale and that you are a vendor of tournaments? What am I missing?

sweet... just noticed i got a blank soft anode, that's what i wanted and i didn't even mention it to you.

I hate self-bumping when it's not a new disc announcement but I need to get in touch with you guys about big changes on here for me.

Very shortly (like this weekend) this thread will be moving to the vendor section. If you're subscribed to the thread (see "Thread Tools") and get emails when there are update then don't worry about it but if you just check this thread from time-to-time please know it won't be here anylonger very soon.

When it's in the Vendor marketplace it will be renamed to something like "CommunityDG.com Deals".
Here's a link to the Vendor Marketplace. Each paying vendor is allowed one open thread at a time. You should basically only see new sale items in there and since the vendors pay for those threads you're supporting them support DGCR.
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46

You guys have been amazing on here and I get SO many thank-yous for the prices I offer. I hope you guys don't loose track of me and if all goes as planned you'll see some banner ads of my own on this site soon. I've never had a complaint about misusing this MVP thread but I knew my little disc business was going to grow too big eventually. Perhaps I was more concerned about usage than I should have been.

I've been working on my webstore and once it goes live that will Officially put me outside the proper usage of the regular marketplace. Eventhough it's not quite done and I haven't submitted to Google people have still found me and my website's been mentioned in at least one forum so it's really time to go. I was recently asked to be a moderator on the marketplace and I feel far more comfortable moderating if I don't have any of my own threads in here.

I do hope you guys will check me out on the other side when you're looking for brand new plastic.
Every single one of you has been a pleasure to send discs too. I really love all the advice and comparisons I've been able to provide even for people who didn't buy or were planning to buy from their local shop.

Sincerely,
-Justin

Hey everyone, so the thread's been moved to the Vendor Marketplace but the same link still works so if you're getting this message via email there's no hunting to do to find me. It's been renamed to:
"CommunityDiscs.com - DGCR-Only Deals"
I'm posting deals on this thread which link to my site and look very similar to the marketplace threads I've had in the past.

Right now I've got the same $13.50/$13 MVP deal, a $16/$15 Vibram deal, and a $13/$12 Skyiron Flagship deal.

Have you seen the Flagship? I just got the 2nd run which was released this past week and there are some excelllent improvements over the first run. This one-man show at Skyiron is doing things very well and I can't wait to see his midrange in June and putter later in the year.

Thank you so much to everyone wishing me luck and sticking with me duing the transition to the Vendor MP. You guys really are the greatest.

-Justin

Last edited:
I've got another MVP restock on the way. Late Wed night I'll be posting 37 more SOFT Anodes and filling a lot of gaps. Heavy Vectors, certain weights and coiors of Ions, and Eclipse Ions.

Thanks for the update. Love my anodes. I hope you get another blank ice blue. Are you getting anymore blizzard anytime soon?

Hey Rob,

I specifically requested the blanck ice blues you were looking for. I've been collecting people's wishlists and I believe I got them all included in this order. I'll let you know if I receive what I'm expecting to.

I got 20-something Blizzards earlier this month and I got wiped out. I'm vending at 2 tournaments this weekend and I'm placing an Innova order next Monday (4/2) incl a bunch of Blizzards and the Blizzard TeeDevil which was just released. It's the Wraith everyone wants though. Innova's completely sold out of the Blizzard Wraith but they're supposed to have more later this week. What sorts of Blizzards did you have in mnid?

Thanks for keeping me in mind on the ice blue.
Id like a 130s destroyer. I love the Katana and the Wraith I got. The Boss I just cant throw consistently. The blizzard Katana has my personal distance record by about 50'. First time I threw it was an open 350' hole and I shot it a good 50' past the basket with very little effort. I still need to get the release right with them though. I seem to griplock 1out of every 4 throws. Throwing 400' right of the basket doesn't help the score much.

I'm glad you mentioned that. I didn't hear a ton of interest in the 130-139g range but I'll make sure to at least get some Destroyers in there. I think I only got some Wratihs in that rage because Innova was out of the 151-159's.

Sounds like you had quite a mix of results with those Blizzards I sent you. Sounds like it was all in good fun though. I just wish they'd release narrower rimed discs in quality plastic. There are lots of people who throw lighter discs but have smaller hands or a muscle injury which doesn't allow them to grip such a wide-rimmed driver and they'd really like to throw a Champ 140g Sidewinder or something like that. The Ape and the Dominator (future Katana/Groove rated disc) will both be Blizzard soon as well. I'll have to order myself one of these things. I could certainly use more "free" distance.

Could I get the:
Eclipse Ion (Soft)
BLANK 173 UV Ice Blue
and
BLANK 175 Yellow

Not sure how this works (first post on this site) but I will also pm you.

I got 37 more Soft Anodes and 68 MVP total. I'm actually trying to increase the Vector stock (finally). I got some more blank Eclipses and a bunch more Proton Soft Ions which I was getting pretty low on. Those Ions look sweet in Violet! I also got the MVP patches and vinyl stickers. I need to figure out a price and get those posted too.

I'm trying to come up with a date for a price increase (which I hate to have to consider). When I figure out the date I will post that ahead of time so you can avoid the increase if you like so there's no need to rush and buy something right now. I'll also do something nice for everyone who's bought from me in the past.

Latest posts