• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Condor to the nose

url

it is still swollen, but that is the impact. it took 30 stitches. don't use the condor as a catch disc, trust me!

Last edited:
thank you. As you can tell, my manly eyebrows and soft skin, along with what appears to be mascara, comes through nicely in the photo.

Holy Jebus! :sick: You got jacked up!

JACKED UP! We should print copy and show this to people that think getting hit by one of our "Fisbees" will not hurt them. Most of us have politely(or not) explained to people that they are sitting, lounging or pitching a tent on a DG course in the middle of a fairway and that they are in danger of getting Jacked up by a DISC. This picture would be way better than mere words. Hope you are healing or have healed nicely.

JACKED UP! We should print copy and show this to people that think getting hit by one of our "Fisbees" will not hurt them. Most of us have politely(or not) explained to people that they are sitting, lounging or pitching a tent on a DG course in the middle of a fairway and that they are in danger of getting Jacked up by a DISC. This picture would be way better than mere words. Hope you are healing or have healed nicely.

url

Last edited:
Man, you internet people are gullible. Atl_Scott would never be seen playing disc golf with a woman! That's just a random "broken nose" image search on google.

Man, you internet people are gullible. Atl_Scott would never be seen playing disc golf with a woman! That's just a random "broken nose" image search on google.

i was a little suspicious, so i quoted the image to see what came up and saw that it was bogus. but i didn't want to ruin the party.

i was a little suspicious, so i quoted the image to see what came up and saw that it was bogus. but i didn't want to ruin the party.

It may not have been that pretty but he was definitely rolling around on the ground in pain long enough to make me wonder if he'd broken something!

Latest posts