Durham, NC

Cornwallis Road Park

2.755(based on 28 reviews)

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member

Join the discussion about Cornwallis Road Park

someone put 2 discs and quarter pack of cigs on hole 3 bench? should i have left them there.? there was literally no one else still playing when i finished so i grabbed them. I also found 2 discs on course.
Anyone know a jomo or j money or "j......whatever", pretty nice buzz.
Also champion roadrunner,
a insanity,
a infinite ra.

Like the bench/sitting area near the third tee? Folks hang out there before and after rounds. Yes, you should have left the stuff.
Thanks for reply. Can I ask why? i mean i left them there while i played 27 holes. i only grabbed them before I left. I'm sure they weren't left there by accident, rather as a "lost and found". My reasoning is, if i have them i can keep trying to find owners, but if i left them there what are the chances the owner finds them before someone else just takes them. If you or others insist, i'll go put them back. Again thanks for advice. happy discing!

The chances the owner finds them are way higher if they're at the course where they were left rather than in your car. I'd put them back.

Disagree with the above. Putting them back is an invitation to someone who ain't gonna bother looking for the owner to thief 'em.

Post a notice on the course board saying you found a couple of discs (don't say what model so owner can claim by identifying) and ask around about jomo/jmoney/"j whatever" at dubs. If they're a reg, someone will hook you up.

Latest posts