• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Costco hiking boots??

Romans 5-8

Eagle Member
Has anyone tried the boots from Costco? I can't remember the name for the life of me, but they were 19.99 and didn't have half sizes, but I checked them out while in line bc they were in the aisle right by checkout and they looked pretty nice. I was wondering if anyone had any feedback, or the brand so I could look them up. I have keen targee 2 mids, but these seem like nice ones to try out as a backup. Thanks guys

The brand is Khombu . I bought them a couple of weeks ago and have been impressed by them so far . Ive played around 10-15 rounds in them and have no seam wear at all. I have noticed some of the tread on the edges of the shoe wearing/ripping off but nothing like the pair of Nike's I was playing in before. The best part of the shoe for me is how comfortable they are and the fact that they are waterproof is a added bonus. I normally wear a size 10.5 or 11 but ended up with the size 10's cause they ran big. For the price there hard to beat.

The brand is Khombu . I bought them a couple of weeks ago and have been impressed by them so far . Ive played around 10-15 rounds in them and have no seam wear at all. I have noticed some of the tread on the edges of the shoe wearing/ripping off but nothing like the pair of Nike's I was playing in before. The best part of the shoe for me is how comfortable they are and the fact that they are waterproof is a added bonus. I normally wear a size 10.5 or 11 but ended up with the size 10's cause they ran big. For the price there hard to beat.

good to know

How comfortable are they? I tried some 25$ waterproof boots from Walmart the first year I golfed and they felt like complete **** on my feet. Wouldn't mind a cheap pair of waterproof boots for general outdoor use and rainy DG.

I've got two pairs on the way. One is a hiking shoe, the other is a hiking boot. I'll try to remember to stop back by after some wear an tear on them.

I got two pairs of twos from Khombu, their trail hikers, and a ankle high waterproof boot. I wore the trail runners for a few rounds so far and have some comments for you guys. The lamination lines look like they are going to hold up to at least a year's use. They are breathable, so they are pretty comfortable temperature wise. For comfort, 2 out of 5 stars. You'll need new in soles. I think I'll stick to Keens, but for a cheap price, there's not much to complain about.

Danner Men's Mountain Light Overton Boot is best hiking boots brands of 2015. Danner builds this handsome, USA-made boot with handcrafted care.. This is a pair of very stylish shoes , the quality is very good, I like it very much.. I personally recommend these to anyone without reservation..

I have had a pair for a couple months now. They seem to be holding up good and are light weight compared to my other boots. I have been using them for disc golf and hunting and have verified that they are waterproof. Last weekend I put a total of 50 miles on them between Friday and Sunday (3 days) both hunting (really rough terrain) and discing. My feet didn't hurt the next day. I would say that these are a pretty good deal and a decent boot.

Latest posts