• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Course 1500

Pizza God

Eagle Member
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Well, in a few hours I will be making the pilgrimage to Eagle Crossing, got to stop at one course on the way for #1499, but I will be making Eagle Crossing course #1500.

The last 6 years have been crazy, I don't want to slow down, but I will probably have to. After hitting that deer a few weeks ago, then realizing how much this quest has been costing me, I have got to slow down....... some.

I worked out a schedule with my Monday day driver to work on Wednesdays, I have the staff in place to run Wednesday nights. This gives me 2 days off in a row now for this summer.

Looking forward to some 2 day trips. Either car camping or tent camping if I can work it out. Motels just get too expensive.

But with that said, the wife is going with me tonight, we got a hotel in St Louis and will be doing some touristy stuff before driving home Thursday night.

Looking at some 2 day trips to New Mexico, Kansas, Missouri, Tennessee and Mississipp. Shoot, might even try to get to Colorado.

Well, in a few hours I will be making the pilgrimage to Eagle Crossing, got to stop at one course on the way for #1499, but I will be making Eagle Crossing course #1500.

The last 6 years have been crazy, I don't want to slow down, but I will probably have to. After hitting that deer a few weeks ago, then realizing how much this quest has been costing me, I have got to slow down....... some.

I worked out a schedule with my Monday day driver to work on Wednesdays, I have the staff in place to run Wednesday nights. This gives me 2 days off in a row now for this summer.

Looking forward to some 2 day trips. Either car camping or tent camping if I can work it out. Motels just get too expensive.

But with that said, the wife is going with me tonight, we got a hotel in St Louis and will be doing some touristy stuff before driving home Thursday night.

Looking at some 2 day trips to New Mexico, Kansas, Missouri, Tennessee and Mississipp. Shoot, might even try to get to Colorado.

i recently made the switch to grinding out the sleep in my car

save money and easier than setting up a buncha camping chit

aint for everyone tho

Sleeping in my car at a rest stop was the way to go when I was young and limber. Now, no bed, no sleep.

yup my knees lock up and sometimes wake me up during the night

however if i camp i usually have my backpacking gear and my sleeping bag gets wet at the feet due to it bein a tight fit so i usually bend my knees to avoid it

i know its not sustainable but for rn its working so ill ride this wave out

some rest stops can be interesting

In the books and picked up a couple of more courses in the STL area.

344793595_276115441423961_7017731988106918740_n.jpg

Well what'd you think of it?

Or do we have to wait for a review? 😁

I have not written a review in a while. Not much to be said that hasn't already.

Taking everything into consideration, 5 Discs for sure. It's not just the world class course, it's everything including the upkeep of the course that really makes it a top 5 if not #1 for me.

Well worth the trip to play it, also well worth the $200 I spent there too. (got a shirt, pin, greens fees, extra person and cart with a snack my wife got)

I have not written a review in a while. Not much to be said that hasn't already.

Taking everything into consideration, 5 Discs for sure. It's not just the world class course, it's everything including the upkeep of the course that really makes it a top 5 if not #1 for me.

Well worth the trip to play it, also well worth the $200 I spent there too. (got a shirt, pin, greens fees, extra person and cart with a snack my wife got)

Good to hear. The wife and I plan on playing it in June. It'll be just before the Big Money Skins match so it should in prime shape. Sounds like it's always in prime shape though. :thmbup: