• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Courses in Liverpool, UK

Atvizory2000

Par Member
My wife has family in Liverpool, so we usually travel there once a year. Why are there no courses in or near Liverpool? Ive taken my discs with me and played Longford Park in Manchester, about an hour away, but there are really no local courses. There was a facebook page a few years ago about building a course in Liverpool, but nothing has come of it. Does anyone local from the area have any info about possible course designs? I have designed my own private course and would love to help with getting this project started.

My wife has family in Liverpool, so we usually travel there once a year. Why are there no courses in or near Liverpool? Ive taken my discs with me and played Longford Park in Manchester, about an hour away, but there are really no local courses. There was a facebook page a few years ago about building a course in Liverpool, but nothing has come of it. Does anyone local from the area have any info about possible course designs? I have designed my own private course and would love to help with getting this project started.

I'll be there in a heartbeat to help any way I can. The thing with a course in Liverpool is that you could never walk alone, eh?

Please always bring your discs when traveling here but be patient as the UK catches up with the global surge of our sport. In the meantime contact Richard Hatton at [email protected] he is hosting a majority of the events on pop-up courses in that area.

Hi,

Glad to hear you're enjoying Longford Park. The North West of England seems to be behind everyone else, even the rest of the UK. We're keen to help any Liverpool or any other NW city / area put a course in - finding land and a group to support the course is the only blockers.

As Seamus says - we're getting there - but it will take time :)

Steve
Manchester Disc Golf Volunteer

Latest posts