• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

courses on college campuses

I have played,

Wofford
Erskine
Charleston Southern
Lander
USCS
Rutgers
UW - Green Bay
Coastal Carolina
Furman
ECU
USC Aiken
Winthrop

I wouldn't classify USCA as on campus since it doesn't actually play through the campus...solid list though. I'm from Aiken and I've actually played it a pretty fair amount

Northwest Missouri State U in Maryville, MO, has an 18-hole course on campus. It mostly goes between and around the sports practice fields, so throws do not endanger non-players most of the time. It makes good use of the "wasted" space around the fields, and includes a good mix of longer and shorter holes. Most shots are fairly open, but some wander into treed areas.

When sports teams are practicing, throwers just have to be careful and possibly wait a few moments for a safe time to throw. A few holes get close to parking lots and a couple of buildings, but don't really go into areas that disrupt campus life. I have only played it as a campus visitor (during a conference), and I appreciated the fact that I was able to play unmolested and didn't feel like I was intruding or "trespassing" where I didn't really belong. If the course went through the middle of campus, I probably would not have played it.

Last edited:
Our firm designed a 9-hole course on UMass Amherst campus. We dealt a lot with wetland setback issues with the Conservation Commission, but overall, the university was excited to see a connection between the two major dorms on campus with a popular new activity in the form of disc golf.

http://www.explorediscgolf.com/discgolf-courses/orchard-hill-disc-golf-at-umass-amherst/

UMass-9-hole-course-map.jpg

Hello guys!! I am searching for big 10 schools of accounts and finance in South California. I visited some of the schools and all were very nice and I liked all of them. But I am not able to make a final decision. Please help friends!!

Last edited:
ive played both the TC3 (thompkins Cortland community college in dryden, ny) and Binghamton University courses. The tc3 is pretty decent, in fact was in the top 50 for a while. The BU course is trash in my opinion.

If you want to know the # of courses, I suggest do a course name includes search including "university", "college", "U_" etc. compile the list in excel…. That should give a good idea.

I understand that, I wasn't looking for a total number. Was more looking for ideas of what other campus courses used to help in the campus course I'm designing.

MS State has 9 holes that are definitely on campus and so does West Alabama(18). La Tech has an 18 hole course that starts in a park across the street but has finishing holes actually on campus.

Latest posts