• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Cracked CE Teebird arrived today

boostfreek

Was so excited to open the mail today.

It's a sad sad day :(

Received this ce Teebird and noticed cracks in the flight plate.

Rest of disc is in fantastic shape. 8+/10 easily.

So sad.

that could be shipping damage from getting banged around in the cold.

I had the exact same thing happened to me I think it happens when its frezzing cold during shipping... I forgot who shipped it to me but they took it back and gave me two first-run destroyers instead nice guy it was on this site.. sorry

I've got an eagle like that. I've been throwing it for a year and nothing has happened. Don't know how mine got that way but it hasn't affected flight. Just throw it.

Put it on DDGA, some genius will probably pay double what you did. :|

The thing is it was packed well and shipped with a ce Leo. Leo is perfect so I'm reluctant to believe it was the shipping. It's possible. Who knows.

I'm afraid to throw it. One bad tree hit and it could be all she wrote.

Im trying to work it out with the seller. Such a nice disc. Damn

I cracked a CE QMS thrown into a tree (temp in mid 50's) it cracked through the wing and about two inches into the flightplate. I carefully superglued it and although it is not currently bagged I have thrown it a ton and not recracked the disc.

I had a CE Valk with cracks like this. Threw it on a densely grassy soccer field---when it landed, it split open on the crack.

You've been screwed. Now, will the seller admit it and make it right, or throw Innova under the bus like a N.J. Gov. Chris Christie aide?

Last edited: