• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Critique my form.... Revised. (New Video of form.)

alrighty, round 2, lets see what you can do :)
Much nicer, you got rid of the ducking step. You still hyper-extend the follow through, which would not be that bad, but it can inflame your shoulder issues.
Pull is slightly low and you can bring your weight forward more.

Last edited:
Well, I am no expert but I will say it does not look like you are going to hurt yourself with this drive. All in all, solid improvement. There are probably things you need to work on, there always is but good job man.

alrighty, round 2, lets see what you can do :)
Much nicer, you got rid of the ducking step. You still hyper-extend the follow through, which would not be that bad, but it can inflame your shoulder issues.
Pull is slightly low.

Thanks for that! And I know you took an incredible amount of time trying to explain it to me last time, but I still might be a little confused. How do i prevent it? Do I turn my body faster so my arm can't hyperextend that far? Or what?

Well, I am no expert but I will say it does not look like you are going to hurt yourself with this drive. All in all, solid improvement. There are probably things you need to work on, there always is but good job man.

Thanks a lot man!

Red line is your front foot, blue line is the center of your body.

It appears you are turning your torso more in the followthrough which is taking a lot of the stress off your shoulder.

Seriously, HUGE improvement. I had to watch it in slo-mo a few times to see anything.

Attachments

• weight.jpg
    weight.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
This video showed me so many flaws in my own timing and weight transfer (that I still have yet to fix)

Here are some pictures of Avery with his weight over his foot.

Attachments

• Avery.jpg
    Avery.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 24
This video showed me so many flaws in my own timing and weight transfer (that I still have yet to fix)

Here are some pictures of Avery with his weight over his foot.

This is some good **** right here haha thanks man

Latest posts