• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Cro Experience

Hornets should be listed as overstable fairway drivers, in my opinion. You have to get so much speed on them to get any use of them. Plus, they take hard hits really odd; a lot of hornets I've seen have big humps.

-1 for hornet.

Hornets should be listed as overstable fairway drivers, in my opinion. You have to get so much speed on them to get any use of them. Plus, they take hard hits really odd; a lot of hornets I've seen have big humps.

-1 for hornet.
:thmbup:

Had an old ace race one and Z plastic both were pretty domey and didnt hold up to high speed well at all unless i hyzer flipped them was surprised it was not AS stable as made to sound and am much happier with my core/pain combo from lat.

I'm looking for a more stable mid to go with my Buzzz. I'd like to have a similar grip / feel. I was thinking about picking up a Cro. Any experience / advice to share??

I would go with a wasp, hornet or drone. the drone seems to be pretty popular. I have a friend that only plays with 4 midranges. a x beat in buzzz, a z buzzz, a z wasp and a hornet. Thats all he uses and ever has really used. He says those three do all the jobs that needs to be done. I would recommend a wasp or hornet for your midrange overstable needs since I would think all three should feel somewhat similar.

If you like the feel of the buzz stay with the buzzz but find a very heavy glo z buzz or a cfr glo buzz. Those would be your best bet.

this^^ .. they are OOP but i have some nice flat pearly champion sharks that feel buzzz like and are beeefy

I actually wish I still had my R-Pro Cro -- it's at the bottom of a lake in Virginia :( The Hornet is a great disc for me, but my Cro was great for approaches that I didn't want to roll away, and I loved the feel of the R-Pro plastic.

Latest posts