• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ford City, PA

Crooked Creek Lake DGC

3.75(based on 5 reviews)
The location on this was 40.7, 79 which was in China. I changed it to 40.7, -79.5 (wit some more digits of precision) as my best guess where the choice is in the park. Someone else can update it to be more accurate (or I will when I finally get out to it).

The location on this was 40.7, 79 which was in China. I changed it to 40.7, -79.5 (wit some more digits of precision) as my best guess where the choice is in the park. Someone else can update it to be more accurate (or I will when I finally get out to it).
Thanks, I'll do a bit of digging and see if I can't figure out where Justice Pavilion is.

Ended up finding a map of the park on their site and located the Justice pavilion so the coordinates should be correct now.

So the aerial map shows 18 holes. Is the back 9 just for future reference? The review from this May says that just 9 holes are in the ground and that map is from April. Help, please. Thanks.

So the aerial map shows 18 holes. Is the back 9 just for future reference? The review from this May says that just 9 holes are in the ground and that map is from April. Help, please. Thanks.
And how are the pin positions identified. Thx

Played the 9 holes today. Found a couple discs covered in mud at the edge of the pond. If they might be yours feel free to pm me and we will try to get them back to you. Otherwise they'll go in my loaner disc box. Hopefully, though, they can be returned.

Played the 9 holes today. Found a couple discs covered in mud at the edge of the pond. If they might be yours feel free to pm me and we will try to get them back to you. Otherwise they'll go in my loaner disc box. Hopefully, though, they can be returned.
Sent you a PM. Buddy and I lost 2 in the water our very first time playing. Go figure..

Yes the back 9 is just for future development for now.

Pin positions are identified with the binder clip on the homemade tee signs.

Ends up neither disc was cmcks. But I was able to return one today. Left a vm about the other before and have t heard back.

The course is in greet shape and is a fun play!

Latest posts