• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Crystal Buzzz FLX or ESP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that cryztal was similar to Innova Champion used on special editions and tournament or fundraisers I have esp and flx buzzzs and just traded a Z plastic Buzzz if you get one let me know.

I thought that cryztal was similar to Innova Champion used on special editions and tournament or fundraisers I have esp and flx buzzzs and just traded a Z plastic Buzzz if you get one let me know.

I went digging at Discraft web site I can't find any mention of crystal esp or crystal flx ; CryZtal Z is use for fundraisers and tourneys.

i've heard of the crystal z buzzz as a players cup disc.

cfr_pc_buzzzss.jpg

crystal z flx is the newer versions of it: (this is the challenger version)

cfr_flxchall.jpg

is sparkle another term crystal z or two different things? is they are the same, i have a sparkle buzzz (red with american flag), i would trade or sell to you. got it for the gf cuz she had to have one and she never even touched it. brand new, unthrown

The sparkle buzzz is still the elite-z platic.

Im talking about the crystal FLX plastic-

http://disc-ace.com/Crystal FLX Info Page.htm

It might have only been made on that "players cup" fundraiser disc. (thats the only kind ive ever seen)

I could buy one online, but id prefer to trade disc(s) with someone on here.

Please let me know, thanks!

the SS is a completely different disc than regular Buzzz's. That American Flag one is a SS most likely. Sparkle is used interchangeably it seems with Cryztal, though all Cryztal discs don't have glitter in them. There were a lot of Cryztal Challengers, Buzzz's, & Avenger SS produced last year. I've had a few of each go through my hands but sadly have none to trade/sell right now for ya. I do have a sweet FLX "Shocker" Buzzz available though.

Discaroo070.jpg

i have one of the 08 worlds clear cryztal buzzzes and they really are extremely clear. makes them hard to find at dusk and impossible in the winter

discraft used cryztal flx one other time. 2008 discraft memorial they put out a limited run of challengers but all were perfectly clear and a little more flexible than the 07 players cup ones. i got 3 players cup cryztal flx challengers and theyre my main putters. have been 2 years and none are starting to get beat at all.

There was a set of all three of the 2007 CryZtal FLX discs on Discaroo a while back. The guy got a couple (maybe even three) new CE discs for them. Hope you've got something special to trade, or a nice chunk of cash...

Status
Not open for further replies.