• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Custom Dyes for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

agent_peebody

* Ace Member *
I'm trying to raise some cash to order a discraft misprint pack, so i'm putting up some of my dyes for sale. There's individual pictures in the "My Disc Dyes" link in my signature. If you see something you want, PM me and we can work out a price. Here's what I still have available (from left to right):

[weight & disc, (color/dye on disc), Sleepy Scale rating]

IMG00120-20100719-1708.jpg

174g Medium Ion (red/grenade), 9.5/10
175g Augusta Wraith (pearly day-glow green/Walter bowling ball), 7/10
175g First Run Discmania S-DD (pearly day-glow green champy-star blend/zombie headshot), 10/10
169g Champion Aviar X-out *tiny air bubble* (gummy orange/Walter bowling ball), 9.5/10
171g Champion Valkyrie (opaque orange/zombie pumpkin), 10/10
175g Champion Wraith (pearly blue/Death logo), 10/10

IMG00122-20100719-1710.jpg

169g Bottom Stamped Star Destroyer (baby blue/EVOLVE), 10/10
176g FLX Buzzzz (yellow/Meatwad flexing), 10/10
171g Champion Orc (pearly orange/checkered circles) 8/10
171g Champion Starfire (day-glow green/Zombie face) 10/10
175g Champion Banshee (blue/Boondock Saints) 9/10
175g Champion Orc (transitional orange, pink, black smoke swirls/The Dude from Lebowski) 10/10

IMG00123-20100719-1710.jpg

171g Star Destroyer (white/Nathan Explosion from Dethklok) 9/10

Not pictued (but have pictures):
171g Bar Stamped Elite-Z Buzzz (yellow, no dye) 8/10
174g Cryztal Avenger SS (clear, Monkey Island Open ghost stamp, no dye), 10/10 New
174g Soft Ion (blue, Walter from Lebowski dye) 9/10

**If there is a dye in my gallery that you want done, PM me and we can work it out so you can have it on the disc of your choice.**

Last edited:
yep screw those Lat 64 Lasse Viren lovers.

(I know they are not from the same country, but Sweden/Finland close enough)

Last edited:
Thread Jack Alert (consider the off topic conversation free bumps)

I think Jared Leto is way better. Billy Cudrup's performance made Pre look slow in the head.

But I like this scene in Without Limits
Bowerman: "that means every man on the team has to get a hair cut except Bob"
Pre: "Why Bob"
Bowerman: "God's will Steve"
(Roscoe Divine makes hand gesture)

Last edited:
***if you want a disc dyed, it has to be premium plastic if you want a clean, clear dye. For example, Champion, Star, Elite-Z, ESP, FLX, and Cryztal plastics all work excellent. Innova's pro works, but the colors aren't as bright and the dye fades quicker, but it still works.***

Dyes

Thanks again for the sweet dyes!! You guys need to buy these puppies up!!!

gonna end the offer "bids" in the morning, if you've been PMing me offers, you already knew this and you know the current bids on them. i'm getting off here soon and i'll check offers in the morning. thanks guys!

i'm adding a 168g Champion Monster. Bright day-glo green. Brand new. The plastic is very unique, pearly and gummy, with some "chalky" effect on the bottom. It's really flexible and soft as you can imagine a pearly/gummy would be. I put that grenade that is on the red medium ion on it. PM me if you're interested or need a picture.

prices lowered, get any two (***NOT INCLUDING THE AUGUSTA WRAITH!!***) for $35 shipped. i've also got an 11x pearly champion eagle-x up for grabs

Dye

Just wanted to let everyone know I just got my second custom dye from Peebody and it is SICK. Looks like a piece of marble countertop. I will post a pic later tonight.You've got my dye business brother!!!

yeah that one did turn out sick because the star plastic was kinda marbled, and i didn't do the blue as long as i usually do colors so i could get the NC baby blue

Dyed Wraith?

I appreciate the nice dye work. Only concern would be that the blue wraith was not your work. Here was the pic when I first unmasked it.

Wraith dye.jpg

No issue with you reselling the disc, you paid for it, do what you'd like with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts