• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Custom Dyes for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how that works... you sent an image that was to be dyed, and asked to dye it. Through Discaroo...I didn't even pick the disc, you sent it to me.

By the way, don't have a pintrest account.

And here is a copy of the email request and exchange from 2010. Where you told me you liked the pictures of the disc that I sent to you. And that you might like me to do more for you. Your discaroo account was even under the name: agent_peebody.

:doh:

agent_peebody
To Me Jun 8, 2010
This message contains blocked images.
Show Images Change this setting
Discaroo Logo
Message from agent_peebody
View All of agent_peebody's Discs

just curious if you received the wraith i wanted dyed and the comet yet?

You have received this e-mail because you opted in when registering on Discaroo. To avoid future trader emails from Discaroo, please email [email protected], or reply to this e-mail with the word 'UNSUBSCRIBE TRADER' as the subject line of your message. Our mailing address is Discaroo, 2210 W Sinto Ave., Spokane WA 99201. Our Phone number is (509) 251-5094. All other e-mail inquiries should be directed to [email protected]. Thank You.

Now on to part 2...

Me
To Brandon Hansen
CC Matthew English Jun 8, 2010
This message contains blocked images.
Show Images Change this setting
Hey,

I couldn't sleep so I did your disc tonight. Pretty cool... I will send it of tomorrow. Here are 2 pics with and without the flash. Hope you like.

Let me know if you want anything else done.

Matt

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 22:04:16 -0500
To: [email protected]<[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Discaroo Mail from agent_peebody re: Yellow Innova Eagle

Sounds good. Thanks again

Sent from my iPod

On Jun 8, 2010, at 9:59 PM, [email protected] wrote:

Sweet plastic. The picture seems pretty do able. I will send a pic when it is done.

Matt
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 21:39:12 -0500
To: [email protected]<[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Discaroo Mail from agent_peebody re: Yellow Innova Eagle

Awesome. How's the comet?

Sent from my iPod

On Jun 8, 2010, at 9:25 PM, [email protected] wrote:

Yup. I got the discs tonight. I will get to work on it tomorrow. I will also let you know when it is on its way back.

Thanks again,

Matt
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 18:41:25 -0700
To: mnmenglish<[email protected]>
Subject: Discaroo Mail from agent_peebody re: Yellow Innova Eagle

Discaroo Logo
Message from agent_peebody
View All of agent_peebody's Discs

just curious if you received the wraith i wanted dyed and the comet yet?

You have received this e-mail because you opted in when registering on Discaroo. To avoid future trader emails from Discaroo, please email [email protected], or reply to this e-mail with the word 'UNSUBSCRIBE TRADER' as the subject line of your message. Our mailing address is Discaroo, 2210 W Sinto Ave., Spokane WA 99201. Our Phone number is (509) 251-5094. All other e-mail inquiries should be directed to [email protected]. Thank You.

2 AttachmentsDownload all
IMG00323.jpgDownload
IMG00322.jpgDownload
Reply, Reply All or Forward | More

Not trying just to be an ass, you may now be the best disc dyer in the world. Probably far better than I ever was/am, but done pawn someone else's work off as your own...

Pinterest, really...

:doh:

How is it that nobody even pointed out that this thread is over 4 years old and was dug up seemingly for no reason other than to call out a guy for something he said, wait for it.... more than 4 years ago.

How did you even find this amongst all the posts on DGCR unless you were specifically looking for it?

Who cares...what I want to know is why he has texts and emails from four years ago.

I think the fact that he's not afraid to broadcast that he actually had a Blackberry is cool enough for me.

English101, You need to take internet 101. The guy you're trying to dialogue with (DikkaD) is not the same person you interacted with previously. I personally know A_P and he hasn't been on here in forever (despite my coaxing). Second, FlightMedic is right. What the heck are you doing in a sale thread from 2010? And 3rd, A_P has done a frick ton of dye jobs and he's been known to do the same stencil/dye more than once. There's nothing that says he didn't like the one you did and make a twin (keep one/sell one).

Bottom line, stop being such an internet troll baby (you have 4 posts on this site and the 2 that aren't in this thread were from 5 years ago...)

I stumbled across it on the internet the other day for the first time.

I think you are right, should have kept my mouth shut...foolish of me. Caught me on a bad afternoon. I didn't realize the dialog person was someone different until after it posted.

Regardless, I will take the lumps for my lack of attention, and caring about something so long gone.

By the way, I still miss that blackberry sometimes.

CommentPhotos.com_1391958779.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.