• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cyber Monday Deals!

Infinite Discs has all Trilogy on sale right now. Lowest prices of the year.

Save an additional 5 percent using the code: BigCountryST when checking out!

purchased from Infinite Discs on Saturday, and have yet to receive an email confirmation from them. Usually they will have shipped on monday :(

Got a MST order in, going to try out some old favs in new plastic, Star Ape, Recycled Stag, and Dragon Yao. Grabbed a sweet black Opto King too.

purchased from Infinite Discs on Saturday, and have yet to receive an email confirmation from them. Usually they will have shipped on monday :(

They've been pretty swamped this weekend. They said all but 40 orders got out today. 2 od my 3 orders were shipped...one didn't make the cut.

I reckon we will get our stuff shipped tomorrow for sure.

Hydro Flask had a 20% off your order going on, I took advantage of that.

Use link to find discs. GoHastings

Use Code "DISCCYBER" to get BOGO. I snagged 4 Ti Buzzzz for $32 shipped!

Note - you do not get to pick color or weight.

Might be discraft only - sorry, hopefully you throw some discraft :thmbup:

I am willing to bet it is discraft only. They are running the same sale in all of their local stores. If you are lucky enough to have a hastings close to you (they are a regional chain) you can go in to pick out your weights and colors and still get the buy one get one. I believe the sale ends tomorrow.

My package got delayed its not going to be here until Monday...I ordered the package on Thanksgiving.....

went to hastings and it would NOT let me put anything into the cart or wishlist.?

Maybe deal is done, or maybe we crashed their site - they are not a disc golf store, so I don't know what kind of inventory they carry.

Latest posts