• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dare you to build me a bag

I did! It was really fun. One of my most viewed videos.

That's how I found your channel, I think. Either that one or the ridiculous 360 fh drives lol.

That stego video was, in part, why I now have one In my bag. Not necessarily because of the video....but the promo RDG ran in your honor.

That's how I found your channel, I think. Either that one or the ridiculous 360 fh drives lol.

That stego video was, in part, why I now have one In my bag. Not necessarily because of the video....but the promo RDG ran in your honor.

I appreciate that, it's been a slow roll due to supply issues but I should have some cool RDG related news soonish.

Hey guys, going to close this up in a few days and film one week from today if anyone wants to pitch in!

Hey guys, going to close this up in a few days and film one week from today if anyone wants to pitch in!

I quit trying molds around when Prodigy came out...I'd try but I don't know half of the molds you own lol

I can come up with a "Grips Mooses Discs" post but it'll be subjective to say the least:D

Latest posts