• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Daredevil Discs Sasquatch?

I heard it's really hard to catch on film.

I've heard (seriously) that a lot of their discs are really gummy champ type plastic. They are Canadian so that makes sense.

The sasquatch, coolest disc name ever!! We have sasquatches here in MI. They sneek up to your tent while camping at Flip city and steal your beer. Damn sasquatches!!

I am getting the impression that it is illegal like a ninja.

They mention a very wide rim, all their other discs say PDGA approved, this one does not.

sasquatch_large.jpg

Daredevil says its "the fastest disc on the market" so I better run out and buy one. I seem to have heard that said before though??? (boss/groove/katana/hurricane etc etc etc...)

Yeah with a cool name like "sasquatch" you would think it would have a really cool stamp.

I am getting the impression that it is illegal like a ninja.

They mention a very wide rim, all their other discs say PDGA approved, this one does not.

as of 12/3 it isn't approved... we just got these in the shop, so I googled sasquatch golf disc and got like 4 viable hits, with this one being one of them.

Pretty wide rim... nothing too crazy.

That's pretty much all I have to say about thaat. (done in my best Gump)

The sasquatch, coolest disc name ever!! We have sasquatches here in MI. They sneek up to your tent while camping at Flip city and steal your beer. Damn sasquatches!!

Complete coinsidence, Im sure; but I've been told I look like a sasquatch at times.

*burps*

not sure why they found it necessary to ghost stamp made in canada on the back either... along with their logo and a maple leaf... you can see some of that if you look very carefully at the picture up above.

Seriously, has anyone actually thrown a round with any of these daredevil discs? I'm interested in how they fly, how the hold up to damage and which ones you have used. I was thinking of trying their Mid Range Moose, really looking for a new Mid.

I use a woodchuck when the land dictates (rooty nasty rolly ground).

Its basically a bb aviar made of r-pro prototype rubber.

The HP, or High Performance plastic is pretty similar to Elite Z plastic. It holds up fairly well. I've got a HP Wolverine in my bag that I love. It's the same stamp and green color that it shows on their site.

I got a couple of sasquatchs at home!! This one is fast ... but very understable...!

Will be the long drive of a lot of new player and great disc for turnover or roller shot. The sasquatch is made out of the the High Performance plastic wich is pretty much the same as the champion or elite Z...

Other disc you may wanna consider from Daredevil..

Timberwolf, fast fairway driver... Flex performance plastic very similar to the old school CE from Innova... This is a Crazy disc... :)

Moose, Super Stable, very predicatable and again the flex performance plastic is crazy!!

Polar Bear, beefy, Grippy Plastic, and Super Stable... What else can you want!

Give it a try don't be shy!! ;)
http://www.daredevildiscs.com/timberwolf.html

Last edited:
I like all of this company's stamps... except the Sasquatch. And I'm liking how they display the misprints right on their website. Once I reload my paypal, I should get a few.