• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Daredevil, Legacy, Hyzerbomb, Prodiscus, Full Turn, Prodigy - $12 Shipped for Most

Status
Not open for further replies.

blazerlazer

I recently purchased the final stock of a store in our area that closed and I am closing out all the product/brands that I don't currently carry. All of the discs are brand new, but definitely have some storage wear. Premium discs are $12 Shipped and baselines are $8 Shipped, but if you purchase 2 Premium or 1 Premium/1 Baseline discs you can take $4 off your purchase and $2 off your purchase for 2 Baseline Discs.

Venmo or GPay preferred but will take Cash App, PayPal FF or PayPal GS if you cover fees

Thanks but Im not interested in trades and I will not hold product.

Pictures will be coming shortly, but PM me if you need them before they are added to the spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-LlS2nsylZ1ScZ6DxSQTFNuAYhfhH9u-9tdCn75WNko/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Good Day:

Interested in the Prodiscus Ultrium Laseri (DB0021) IF there is no ink...

Since you have a two-disc deal, I would add the Full Turn Priority Traveler (DB0032). Again, no ink... So, that means $20 for both, yes?

Best,
Pb

Status
Not open for further replies.