• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Daredevil?

If they came out with a disc called the Cock (rooster) I would buy at least 5 of them. Oh the things you could say.

Like:

Hey Gary pull my cock out of my bag for me eh?

Did you see the way I was banging my cock around out there today?

etc...

Sorry to ressurect this thread...my wife just got a wolverine.

Anyone throwing these yet? I really want to order a Grizzly.. mostly for the stamp... but are they any good as throwers? Not only the Grizzly but any of their discs??

There are other love threads about their discs here if you search. I play with the Timberwolf and find it to be an indispensable disc for any bag. It flies as good or better that my Tee Bird (on the same lines) and feels better in my hand. It also takes tree/obstacle hits better than other discs by just falling to the ground (in most cases).

There are other love threads about their discs here if you search. I play with the Timberwolf and find it to be an indispensable disc for any bag. It flies as good or better that my Tee Bird (on the same lines) and feels better in my hand. It also takes tree/obstacle hits better than other discs by just falling to the ground (in most cases).

Ahh.. I couldn't find the other threads.. oops.. ill search again.

Glad to know somebody uses these.. They are absolutely beautiful discs! Im gonna order a few and try them out.

Hmmm, the website did not specify What colors the beaver may come in. I'd like to try one out, and possibly a sasquatch as well.

the blacker the beaver the sweeter the juice... or flight.

I agree with ERicJ's girlfriend and believe that a pretty Beaver should be in a collection.
It's probably OK to throw an ugly one though.....Away!

I've actually been on the look-out for a nice brown beaver for a few months now. Regardless of color, weight, age, or physical condition, the beaver is meant to be played with. Not necessarily all of the time, but at least sometimes; Because a chain-bangin beaver is something else entirely.

The Beav is pretty sweet. I dont typically like premium plastic for my putters, but I was using it as an approach disc for a while. I replaced it with an HPP Wizard which I found to be about the same feel, but with that irreplaceable Wizard-ness. The Beav was pretty straight with a hair of fade at the end...

I'm pretty sure that if we were shipping Beavers to Canada we would be giggin'em on the shipping too.
Besides can you imagine the fight they would put up if they knew where they were going?
Hell, we'd probably have to charge them double.

My main putter is a polar bear. I switch it out for a beaver when there is snow on the ground. I did throw the polar bear directly into a tree today and with how hot it was it tacoed pretty bad. Hopefully it will rebound or I'll have to get some more backups.

The Timberwolf is a money disc. If you get one, I doubt you'll quit using it. The Beaver is good, but not great.

You don't have to order from Canada. Sun King and Marshall Street, plus a few more U.S. dealers, have them.

Latest posts