• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] DD Overstable Putter: The Gavel

Not bad. World's is over I may stop at DD this week and "inquire" for info about the next mold. I think they still plan on one more released in 2013. Maybe just a lot more of the molds in fuzion plastic so Lat64 can catch up. I'd rather have an OS fairway speed driver than an OS putter at this time but I won't be picky.

Dang, saw the thread title and thought this was imminent instead of a wish.

Gavel idea is awesome. Believe they toyed with using the "executioner" name but decided against it. What I really want is something eagle x-ish

I think the Executioner name could work for either a very overstable putter or a lid. The name Executioner has a very intimidating, masculine, tough guy way about it, lending itself well to something overstable. You could also take a different approach naming a lid Executioner because the point and shoot nature of lids means they are easier to execute shots with. Who wouldn't want to try a lid in some of Latitudes plastic?