• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DD/Tree Love BYOP Doubles in Rockwall

DDCarrollton

Sunday Feb. 24th come out to Rockwall for our next BYOP doubles event! 2 rounds, one from longs and one from shorts. See attached brochure.

Attachments

• Rockwall Doubles.jpg
    Rockwall Doubles.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 28
You can count on at least 2 people coming up from East Texas for this! Can't wait to play Myers again!!!

Do we need to Pre-Register anywhere?

You can pre-reg at DD Lewisville. Other than that just come out early day of! We plan on adding maybe an extra hole to have enough room for everyone.

Is there going to be a cap on the number of players? I am coming from west fort worth and would hate to get there and it is closed.

You can call the store at 972-353-9000 with your credit card information to pre-reg also, plus a $1.99 processing fee.

I plan on being there with my brother, just hope it's not full when I get there. Don't wanna pre register just incase I can't make it

Just started officially taking sign ups. 5 teams have signed up so far today, should have run for 58 more teams.