• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Dear Innova, the thing that will make you rich is:

I hope that innova is starting to wake up. Lat/westside/mvp/legacy etc has gotten to stole some of their market share. I would love to see more r&d into plastics from innova and to stop putting out hybrid molded discs just to make more coin. I understand its a business, but really we could do without most of their releases as of late minus the blizzard discs.

Dearest Innova

The thing that will make you rich(er) is:

Be a little more consistent! And stop making every possible configuration of speed, glide, stability and fade! Do we really need a 1 speed slower Destroyer? Must there be so much overlap?

(I kinda like Innova anyway, though.)

Hahaha, sorry, I'm a microbrew man!

Right on sorry in missouri we take budweiser serious even after they sold out to inbev. However microbrews huh missouri makes them to lol but seriously the beer culture in st.louis is huge maybe only rivaled by germany yah wisconsin your not there yet dont front :D:D:D

stop making the groove..... but seriously stop you can produce some other disc and do it better if you took out this craptastic disc.....one less thing to do so you can take your time on good discs.....and i hate the plus molds go back to good old teebird ,xd, plus mold makes me angry like the incredible hulk then i rip the disc in half and boycott buying for a period of time after buying new pants because the incredible hulk keeps ruining his.

Z flick 150 vs glow blizzard firebird :clap:

Glow 150 Z Flicks would be the bomb shizzy.

Innova doesnt really need more money making ideas, here's a pic of Dave D. now, with his bubble money

1444824917_22d984d802.jpg

but I'm sure Discraft could use an original idea after thier Titanium flop.

a useful driver that can float in water.. Stop making waxy dx plastic..

130's blizzard, your choice of stabilities! That was the main reason I decided to try the blizz plastic, but I ended up with dual satisfaction for the ones I got. Ditto on the crap dx. Waxy is ok, but the softy rubbery current stuff isn't much better than Lightning's base plastic.

Make consistent Star and Echo Star plastic so I dont have to throw only Champ

They still have a problem with the Star plastics both types even in 2017 and now going into 2018. I also think they could bring back the old Pro plastic or make the R-pro more consistent. If this were Discraft it would be easy, make some discs that are popular in more then one plastic type. I am talking about the Wasp.

Ooooh no, not getting me this time! Eagle member newb necro?! What sort of witchcraft is this?!?!

Wise man. Got to stay on your toes.

I actually went back and read all the previous posts in this thread. Innova did a few of the things that were suggested (like make Blizzard Wahoos, ha ha). So, they must be rolling in the money now after following such great advice.

The members in 2012 seemed to complain just as much as we do now, and maybe more?!!! We could not have improved perhaps just that little bit in that time could we?

All the Bliz love in the early thread is so funny considering that most of us talk crap about it now.

I think the only bubble plastic I even own now is a Fission Volt, and that hardly counts.

All the Bliz love in the early thread is so funny considering that most of us talk crap about it now.

Blizzard used to be much better quality, too. Now, can't risk buying it without being able to feel the texture of the rim first...

Blizzard used to be much better quality, too. Now, can't risk buying it without being able to feel the texture of the rim first...

That is true, the more recent ones I've had(2-3 years ago) were not even colorfast.

I had two beautiful Bliz Apes that were pink, and I mainly used for OH shots. In less than a full year they had faded to a pale dirty grey color.

I've not bought a blizzard disc since.

i remember when bliz first came out and people were talkin them up like they added 50 ft to their drives

now the only time i see them flying are over ponds for water discs

That is true, the more recent ones I've had(2-3 years ago) were not even colorfast.

I had two beautiful Bliz Apes that were pink, and I mainly used for OH shots. In less than a full year they had faded to a pale dirty grey color.

I've not bought a blizzard disc since.

Some of my pink Star discs are fading, as well. And some of my orange Blizzard and Star discs have been fading over time.

I stopped buying Blizzard when I saw a Teedevil in the store. The rim had these rivulets in them, literally little "ditches". Felt awful just to hold in the hand. I set the disc down and moved along...

i remember when bliz first came out and people were talkin them up like they added 50 ft to their drives

now the only time i see them flying are over ponds for water discs

They've gotten so bad that they don't fly right, anymore. Find one with a smooth feeling rim, and you're probably okay. Find a rough-textured one like I describe above, and there'll be no consistency to it. Not worth the effort of looking for good ones.