• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Dear Innova, the thing that will make you rich is:

Reissuing discs from the past like they did the 10x roc so yeah innova ill take sum 11x firebirds um sum proline monsters banshees maybe a gazelle oh and would love a 11x big bead champ aviar all in sum nice pearly ce plastic they could charge an extra 10 a disc and wouldnt be able to keepem on the shelf even in alaska

I'm not even sure what Innova should do anymore. They mold whatever they like, tweak molds, run cheap plastic, discontinue good molds (IE pro rhyno) etc. either way my bag is all discraft because of the issues with them.

I'm not even sure what Innova should do anymore. They mold whatever they like, tweak molds, run cheap plastic, discontinue good molds (IE pro rhyno) etc. either way my bag is all discraft because of the issues with them.

They are the biggest company, make good molds, and get discs into people's hands. I know there are some consistency issues, but that happens with all manufacturers. Innova is just under more of a microscope because they are the big guns.

That being said, if we are suggesting what will make them rich, I think we all need to have our heads examined. I highly doubt anyone in the disc golf biz is getting rich anytime soon.

I'm pretty sure that Innova is already rich. They're the only disc I've found at every single store that sells discs. Discraft is better and Latitude 64 seems to be taking the market by storm, but Innova is still the Wal-Mart of disc golf. We all rip on them, but 95% of us give them at least some business.

For the record: I don't shop Wal-Mart but I still throw a few Innova discs. Haven't bought one new in forever, but they're still in my bag

And a Buzzz is waaaay better than a Shark.

The way to get really rich is to start putting pictures of naked chicks on their discs. Everybody likes naked girls.

Latest posts