• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Dear Innova, the thing that will make you rich is:

Nexus is what they are pushing as a premium base plastic like Trilogy does with their Royal base plastic. Halo Nexus is premium base plastic with a fancy Halo look like Royal Sense Orbit.

I think it looks boring and too expensive.

Last edited:
Nexus = Midgrade 'Pro' blend - similar pricing to KC, Yeti, JK, XT, R-Pro, Soft Pro from Innova and a few dollars more than the DX version of the same disc.

Halo = color effect with different color on outside rim and flight plate. Similar premium over the base blend by a couple dollars as Color Glow/Galactic color effects.

Other Halo releases have been Star and Champion so far.

So MSRP pricing would be something like this (before any CFR/Tournament/Tour series fundraising added on):
DX = $12
Nexus = $15
Halo/Glow/Galactic Nexus = $16
Halo Glow Nexus = $18? (don't think this has been done in any Nexus blends yet)

I doubt they will put out many of the less popular molds in Nexus (especially any OOP ones) but could see a Nexus Polecat, Aero, or XD if they can make the blend work. Other companies seem to upcharge much more for these types of limited midgrade blends (McBeth Lunas?)

This is for sure the thing that will make Innova rich -

So MSRP pricing would be something like this (before any CFR/Tournament/Tour series fundraising added on):
DX = $12
Nexus = $15
Halo/Glow/Galactic Nexus = $16
Halo Glow Nexus = $18? (don't think this has been done in any Nexus blends yet)
I just realised that you get that stuff way cheaper in America, here Halo Nexus is 20€. Calling it midgrade also tracks with this table: Disc Golf Plastic Database

Also what will make Innova rich is bringing the damn PDs back. Cant get Romans over here, noone sells them. No idea why they only made the Power Disc in overpriced champ plastic instead of bringing it back as a stock disc for the normal price like a Hawkeye.

I just realised that you get that stuff way cheaper in America, here Halo Nexus is 20€. Calling it midgrade also tracks with this table: Disc Golf Plastic Database

Also what will make Innova rich is bringing the damn PDs back. Cant get Romans over here, noone sells them. No idea why they only made the Power Disc in overpriced champ plastic instead of bringing it back as a stock disc for the normal price like a Hawkeye.
Shipping's probably a nightmare but you can buy all the PD's you'd like for $12 on Innova's website:

Shipping's probably a nightmare but you can buy all the PD's you'd like for $12 on Innova's website:
I didnt even know they made those in Star Plastic, and I never considered that the pro shop would ship to europe, thanks! I still have 2 star freak ones but stopped throwing them as I thought I would not be able to get replacements.

RIP the shipping dreams, they want me to pay 64 Euros for a shipment. They sell some Star PDs on the Rocketdiscs shop though for 29 Euros so I might try that option if I ever have too much money on my hands.

A Dragon in more durable plastic that floats on water like a real R-Pro/Pro or better disc preferably Blizzard Champion. I have said this before as if Innova could make best disc that floats on water more durable, a bunch of players would be happy to buy disc again.

Bring back reviews of discs on your factory site, people will like this more as real reviews apart from bad ones were helpful in deciding a mold, Archon and if mold was different enough from a Valkyrie to be my distance driver.

A Dragon in more durable plastic that floats on water like a real R-Pro/Pro or better disc preferably Blizzard Champion. I have said this before as if Innova could make best disc that floats on water more durable, a bunch of players would be happy to buy disc again.

Bring back reviews of discs on your factory site, people will like this more as real reviews apart from bad ones were helpful in deciding a mold, Archon and if mold was different enough from a Valkyrie to be my distance driver.
Blizzard Champion discs already do float if they are under 140g

Why does innova waste time making things like teebirds and star wolfs, when they could be making awesome discs?

The following discs should be made in driver pro. Not KC pro, JK pro, (which is probably just r-pro) r-pro, or soft pro (which is probably just r-pro).

Rhyno
Big bead aviar
Aviar pna
Aviar3
Aviarx3
Roc
Roc3
RocX3
Mako3
I'd say eagle x but they're dumb to pull that off appearantly.

[COLOR=var(--text)]While they're at it they should go ahead and make millennium another run of omega ap and throw in some some velas and dracos in driver pro.[/COLOR]

For the record I like r-pro rhynos, just not as much as I would like driver pro rhynos.