• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dear YouTube

My thing is, I've never seen a low res, buffering ad. Funny that I can't say the say about videos I'm trying to watch sometimes.

My thing is, I've never seen a low res, buffering ad. Funny that I can't say the say about videos I'm trying to watch sometimes.
I've also never seen an ad where two thirds of the screen was letterboxed out because the dinglebrain who shot it did it in portrait mode.

I wish YT and FB both would refuse to allow uploads of any vertical videos. That might get the message across to people to either turn their phones, or for phone manufacturers to make them shoot landscape mode even when held vertical.

And with some recent course pictures on here that I've seen lately, maybe it's time a certain disc golf website did the same.

Now that you mention it. I really hate what they do to us. I'm quite capable of being paranoid without them being obvious.

As an FYI, the guy that is being put into the lead position at the FCC is not a net neutrality guy. Quite the opposite. That means it's going to be harder for small producers to get bandwidth. Those that care shold keep track and write supporting equal access, otherwise Spin, and CCDG etc. will be driven out by the upload costs.

Latest posts