• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dedicated Noob in WV

IsAnEyeSore

I have been lurking on the site for a bit and just wanted to drop my first post here. I am new to the sport, but have been bitten hard by the frolf bug. I am definitely looking to improve my game as well as have fun. Anyone in the Huntington, WV area who wants to play a round or two sometime feel free to message me. To all others, hello and thank you all for helping make this sport what it is today for new guys like me to enjoy, love, and take care of into the future.

Adam

Yea welcome, If I get some good news today about my car I should be out your way memorial day weekend. I will either be playing forked run in ohio or mountwood monster in WV maybe both. Probably be about an hour drive for you but two good courses.

Welcome to the site! And even more so the addiction!

A word of advice: use the search function before ya ask a question! You may get a little criticism if ya ask a question that's been answered 100 times :)

Cheers!

I have been lurking on the site for a bit and just wanted to drop my first post here. I am new to the sport, but have been bitten hard by the frolf bug. I am definitely looking to improve my game as well as have fun. Anyone in the Huntington, WV area who wants to play a round or two sometime feel free to message me. To all others, hello and thank you all for helping make this sport what it is today for new guys like me to enjoy, love, and take care of into the future.

Adam

Adam don't forget that there are two great courses to play in Ashland, KY. Send me a message if you are over this way and I will throw a round or two with you. Welcome to disc golf!!

Latest posts