Lewiston, CA

Deer Meadow

Permanent course
2.885(based on 8 reviews)
First thing I'd like to say is my name is Jared Pitts and I am the Sole Creator and Designer of Deer Meadow Disc Golf Course here in Lewiston California.The man Tom Johnson which says that he is the designer of this course is a false the man decided to take over my course design and everything affiliated with the course so he could have a better name and look good for the community. He is a liar and he's no good, I moved to Lewiston in 2012 and took my portable baskets to where the course is now and threw around with ideas two years before Tom Johnson even heard that I was making a disc golf course here. Sorry to be the first person to put a review out like this for the course but it is the truth.

Now moving on I had an idea for this course to be a little bit more like a links course like ball golf since there's not really much trees or obstruction or challenge to get in the way so if it's "Defined Enough" the long grass right off the fairways on the holes are considered OB which makes approaching the hole very challenging considering there's OB all over the place.

Other than that i hope you guys enjoy,I did as best as I could for the property that I had thank you.