• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Deity Discs First Run Chimera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birds

Par Member
10175043_640396389366817_6179784056003381214_n.jpg

FOR SALE
Deity Discs first release!

The Chimera in Delta-40 plastic.
Plastic is flexible and feels great.
In this plastic the Chimera's flight numbers are 11/5/-1/3

Gregg Barsby, Team Deity's Captain says this about the Chimera: "It's a dream come true", and "the flight pattern is predictable and it's easy to manipulate and shape shots."

Clear are 171-2g
Pink are 172-3g and a few at 174-5g
Blue are 174-5g

All are silver stamp and brand new.

This is the first shipment to hit the DG Community so get them while they are hot!

MSRP is $24.99

Available for $25 shipped for 1. $47 shipped for 2. $65 shipped for 3. Deals for multiples beyond that.

**SOLD**I also have a few of the unreleased Alpha-55 Chimera (11/6/-3/2). They are $30 shipped each. Blue with yellow stamp and 175g.**SOLD**

PM me if you want one or two or three or....?
Direct communication through email as well: [email protected]

A bit more about the plastic:
The number "55" in Alpha-55 refers to the hardness rating on the shore scale. Same goes for Delta-40. Therefore the Delta-40 is a more flexible blend whereas the Alpha-55 is a stiffer plastic. More info on the shore scale here:

http://www.smooth-on.com/Durometer-Shore-Ha/c1370/index.html

Last edited:
I have personally handled these, Greg Barsby came by and won 1st place at the tvc last saturday, and he was selling them for 20 or 25, I can't remember. These are some high quality discs. Bump for some sweet plastic

I am assuming from the looks its a high speed driver? Why does every new company start with warp speed instead of a fairway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts