• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DELETED

OK. I'm on board with the math. I looked at it a few more timas and it looks kinda empty on the sides without the math. I really like it better without the DGR user line.
It looks great. I'm excited to get my hands on a few.

btw, the math isn't actual math that has anything to do with disc golf.

when i chatted w/ Mike Stuart who did the logo i told him i wanted some fancy-dan math equations on each side of the thrower outline and that's what he came up with.

i probably could have whipped up some actual physics equations but that just seemed like a tedious and stupid way to invest time since it wouldn't have made it look any less/more cool except to a few uber nerds who would go "aha, he has the real equation for johnson's theorem of inertia/velocity conversion" or something of that sort. i believe it's the partial illegibility of the equations that keeps those same individuals from going "OMG, he has v squared instead of v to the nth power with n being dependent upon the fulcrum length"

looks great man.

bad ass both of them, can't wait to get some minis :0

ZAMson said:
the next level...

btw it's not up to me which side these logos go on, each side has the same stamp size. that's part 5 of this thread thread ... thrower on the large or small mini? :shock:

I think the Thrower should go on the bigger one

I am really liking the one that you posted most recently Zam. I didn't really like having the "fill in the blank" section to put our username on. My handwriting is horrid and I like the idea of just having a stamp on the mini. Anyone who wants to can put their username on the back :)

Just my $0.02

mgoofy24 said:
I am really liking the one that you posted most recently Zam. I didn't really like having the "fill in the blank" section to put our username on. My handwriting is horrid and I like the idea of just having a stamp on the mini. Anyone who wants to can put their username on the back :)

Just my $0.02

I agree

I like it with and without the DGR user line. I really dont care if its there or not.

Latest posts