• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Delta Cart

Here is my cart. Waiting on the umbrella holder still - I'm planning to use it to hold my disc gator. Got two in case I actually need an umbrella as well. Overall really pleased. Build is high quality. Storage is ample. And you can see how many discs I can still add - probably just throw some backups in there since I don't carry a bunch of discs.

753C92DC-A87F-4C70-A9AF-F75A8F90F6E1_zpsrmpuzcce.jpg

For height comparison:

Very nice cart.
Love the wrap and your mods.

Just FYI,
You have the putter in backwards.
It should be flight plate towards the cart.
This will avoid warping your putter.
It also slides in and out alot easier.

Very nice cart.
Love the wrap and your mods.

Just FYI,
You have the putter in backwards.
It should be flight plate towards the cart.
This will avoid warping your putter.
It also slides in and out alot easier.

on my bags i liked having the flight plate out, but these putter pockets are really tight so i turned mine around like they recommend. in time i'll learn to like it.

where are people putting scorecards? I'm a pencil and paper fan still.

My daughter "helped" by reorganizing all my discs before I took a pic. I flipped it back around afterwards.

For scorecards, I have a trilogy challenge clipboard that I can clip to my towel clip or stick in my phone holder.

on my bags i liked having the flight plate out, but these putter pockets are really tight so i turned mine around like they recommend. in time i'll learn to like it.

where are people putting scorecards? I'm a pencil and paper fan still.

I am almost phone exclusively. Normally it sits in the easiest to access secure pocket of the bag. I have even purchase a portable charger (not just DG but camping as well) to take care of my phone if it gets used too much. It holds enough charge to take care of my phone four times over.

That is why I purchased one of those phone attachments so it can be fixed to the pole instead of buried inside one of the compartments. I am not sure how well it is going to work, or if it is even worth it, but let's give it a try.

Here is the glow bag I made for my cart over the last few weeks. I made this only to charge one or two discs at a time. Drop it in and take it out (very efficient). I will post more details in a glow bag thread if any of you are interested in seeing how it was made.

6_zpsqzu6x4vy.jpg

7_zps7vmxngye.jpg

15_zpsomp7rblt.jpg

Here is the glow bag I made for my cart over the last few weeks. I made this only to charge one or two discs at a time. Drop it in and take it out (very efficient). I will post more details in a glow bag thread if any of you are interested in seeing how it was made.

6_zpsqzu6x4vy.jpg

7_zps7vmxngye.jpg

15_zpsomp7rblt.jpg

Or you can give us a quote of how much you would charge to make one for us. I would definitely be interested.

Wow! That's way cool! I love glow. As tbird888 can attest.

First 2 mods to the cart. 40oz bottle holder & my avatar cut vinyl. Loving this thing!

2016_02_22_19_39_41.jpg

I had my local bike/disc shop order me a TwoFish 40oz bottle holder. It's the same one that Delta has on their site.

How is it wobble wise? I like that the Velcro can slip behind that post, my brackets are going to have to go at the bottom of the handle post. Ordered the Velo Orange 40oz

How is it wobble wise? I like that the Velcro can slip behind that post, my brackets are going to have to go at the bottom of the handle post. Ordered the Velo Orange 40oz

No wobble, pretty tight. It can swivel around the pole a tad. But a full 32oz Hydroflask will stop that.

Here is my cart. Waiting on the umbrella holder still - I'm planning to use it to hold my disc gator. Got two in case I actually need an umbrella as well. Overall really pleased. Build is high quality. Storage is ample. And you can see how many discs I can still add - probably just throw some backups in there since I don't carry a bunch of discs.

Im a RR guy but I love seeing pics of either of these carts with some customization.I have a disc gator as well so would be curious as to how you plan on using the umbrella holder to store that.

They're on the slow boat from China. So it'll be a couple weeks. I've got a solution that seems to work for the gator. I'll post a pic up tonight.

That sucks to hear that the cage moves on the pole. I really would love to replace the drink holder I'm currently using.

It doesn't after the zip ties. Solid as a rock.

Nice, I was turned off by the deltas stock drink holder this setup is much nicer. IMO delta should add a mount in that spot for a similar drink holder to yours. I have the two drink holders pretty low on my ridge roller I love the placement and being able to have 2 32oz gatorades without having to carry the weight is real nice. Carrying 64oz of liquid in my grip was pretty heavy after 21 discs.

Latest posts