• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Delta Cart

Delta is now in the old fairway flyers place... **** must be haunted or the same kind of peeps still in the business with a new name b/c that **** was sad from the first day I went in. Same with their "courses"... Delta is like a new age fairway flyerz honestly and I had higher hopes.

But once I found out from a metal fab buddy who had a prototype around from when delta was trying to come up..... :popcorn:

It just comes down to volume. Anyone with $ could make more of these at a lower price no doubt.

So ignoring some of the missteps from the 10 to the 11 for a sec, anyone come up with some good finds for pole attachments in regards to storage and whatnot? Obviously I could just go buy the storage or putter pouch on the Ridge Roller site and use that but just wondering if there was any other ones out there that were as good or even better. Tried Googling a few times but can't think of the right combo of words to describe it

The Tough-Built pouch series at Menards seems to be the non-RR (even though that's what Joe used before Zuca started carrying the carts themselves) route most take. With a few internal cut outs of some pockets, it's more than sufficient. They can be mounted with a bike handlebar water bottle mount that can be found for a couple bucks on eBay.

The Tough-Built pouch series at Menards seems to be the non-RR (even though that's what Joe used before Zuca started carrying the carts themselves) route most take. With a few internal cut outs of some pockets, it's more than sufficient. They can be mounted with a bike handlebar water bottle mount that can be found for a couple bucks on eBay.

Cool. I'll check it out when I'm over that way. That is if I ever decide to pull the trigger on one of these things. Winning out over the RR today. Who the hell knows about tomorrow

I emailed the folks at Delta a week ago without any response as of yet. So figured I'd ask here in case any of you guys have some answers.
Are the vinyl wraps removable? For some reason the ones on the 10 seemed like they were but I never knew how it was possible

If I get a customized wrap does that affect my ability to return it?
What's their return policy?
Does the cart have a warranty?
Can I get any image or word on the vinyl in any color?

I emailed the folks at Delta a week ago without any response as of yet. So figured I'd ask here in case any of you guys have some answers.
Are the vinyl wraps removable? For some reason the ones on the 10 seemed like they were but I never knew how it was possible

If I get a customized wrap does that affect my ability to return it?
What's their return policy?
Does the cart have a warranty?
Can I get any image or word on the vinyl in any color?

They can be removed, but not like interchangeable. Once you remove it, you need a new one. If they do the vinyl wrap, they should be able to take it back as a return. They can custom print on the vinyl, you can actually use the form and specify each vinyl piece the color and or image that you want on it.
I can't remember the return policy, but I got a sheet along with the receipt and I remember there being a warrantee.

They can be removed, but not like interchangeable. Once you remove it, you need a new one. If they do the vinyl wrap, they should be able to take it back as a return. They can custom print on the vinyl, you can actually use the form and specify each vinyl piece the color and or image that you want on it.
I can't remember the return policy, but I got a sheet along with the receipt and I remember there being a warrantee.

Really helpful. Thanks. Any idea how that works for the pre-sale? I sent one to the cart but didn't check out all the way. I don't want to do that and then a form doesn't come up and I can't get them to email me back before it ships

Really helpful. Thanks. Any idea how that works for the pre-sale? I sent one to the cart but didn't check out all the way. I don't want to do that and then a form doesn't come up and I can't get them to email me back before it ships

I would say probably keep calling during business hours until you get a hold of them. They bring in all the aluminum panels separately and rivet them together in shop. Then they apply the vinyl panels in shop. So as long As you talk to them before it ships, you should be able to customize the wrap. Kind of a tough spot though I understand, because you want to get it pre-ordered. I went in to the shop in person, so I don't know if the panel color selection sheet was on the website

I would say probably keep calling during business hours until you get a hold of them. They bring in all the aluminum panels separately and rivet them together in shop. Then they apply the vinyl panels in shop. So as long As you talk to them before it ships, you should be able to customize the wrap. Kind of a tough spot though I understand, because you want to get it pre-ordered. I went in to the shop in person, so I don't know if the panel color selection sheet was on the website

Thanks for the info man. I'll see what I can come up with.

i wonder if the 11 lid will open all the way without the seat cushion getting in the way? the pictures show it resting flat in front. I had to make extension velcro so I could secure the lid while open.

Anybody have any pics of a customized wrap they had them cut a design or words into? They told me with the carbon fiber they can't digitally print anything on it cause it's bumpy and kinda wondering what words will look like cut out. Granted with this new one being aluminum instead of black it won't be the same but just trying to get an idea on it.

Anybody have any pics of a customized wrap they had them cut a design or words into? They told me with the carbon fiber they can't digitally print anything on it cause it's bumpy and kinda wondering what words will look like cut out. Granted with this new one being aluminum instead of black it won't be the same but just trying to get an idea on it.

i would bet that any medium to dark color wrap with letters/numbers/designs cut out will look great with the lighter aluminum color vs the aluminum coated black.

I had them put the DELTA CART and 10 lettering in glow white over blue and it looks great.

Does anyone else have more updates on the 11? It seems shocking that a company with a product that expensive would have such a trivial update as well as release with so few details...

Guess you weren't around for the X release. This is how they do things.

I wasn't. I did some research and had been back and forth between getting a Zuca for a bag, a full on zuca or a delta.

The delta really looks like the best cart. I like everything about it except the single putter pocket and the lack of water bottle holders, but I'm fine modding it myself.

Yeah they went GRIP on this first set of releases lol. It is a good product which hopefully the sales side can be turned around. A little effort there would go a long way at this point.

Latest posts