• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Delta Cart

Protip, when inflating tires that are very low you have to push the nozzle through the plastic rim, pinch and hold it so that you can a good seal and then fill. Once it has enough air in the tire you won't need to pinch it as it will sit above the plastic rim. Bikes pumps don't work very well.

yeah, I hear you, but that's not what I'm talking about.

GoCart Owner

@hammer, randomish question. Have you had to put air in the tires yet, or replace a tube or anything?

From the pics, it looks like this cart uses the same wheel/tire set-up as the GoCart, which I have. The "rims" make it almost impossible for most air hoses to fit over the valve. I wound up going through 3 bike pumps without being able to reinflate after changing a tube after a flat.

I finally found a gas station in my area with a hose valve angled just right to be able to inflate them.

Just wondering, since for me, this has been the biggest con to the GoCart.

I went on the same quest to find a way to fill the tubes with air. I went to Wal-Mart to purchase a new tube and some slime to prevent flats and after all of that it was cheaper for me to replace the inner tubes with a solid foam tube. I purchased a Bell foam inner tube. One 24 inch tube takes care of both tires. Leave a few more inches to each tire as the diameter is slightly different.

I went on the same quest to find a way to fill the tubes with air. I went to Wal-Mart to purchase a new tube and some slime to prevent flats and after all of that it was cheaper for me to replace the inner tubes with a solid foam tube. I purchased a Bell foam inner tube. One 24 inch tube takes care of both tires. Leave a few more inches to each tire as the diameter is slightly different.

I was thinking about trying that out...I've actually got my 2nd flat right now, and haven't fixed it yet. Lots of rough/rooty transitions around here, and I don't really see the need for the tires to be air-filled, not like I'm riding the thing around.

Sorry for the competitor thread jack.

I own a go cart and I'm familiar with the challenges of trying to pump up the tires. I searched for a solution and found this game changer: "Topeak Pressure-Rite Anti-Air Loss Connector" - Basically a right angle adapter that allows you to pump up the go cart tires with a normal bike pump. I keep the adapter in my disc golf bag:

http://www.amazon.com/Topeak-Pressure-Rite-Anti-Air-Loss-Connector/dp/B000FIAVKG

I confirmed that the wheels and tires on the Delta and the GoCart are the same.

I was thinking about trying that out...I've actually got my 2nd flat right now, and haven't fixed it yet. Lots of rough/rooty transitions around here, and I don't really see the need for the tires to be air-filled, not like I'm riding the thing around.

Sorry for the competitor thread jack.

Not really a thread jack as it is confirmed to have the same wheels thus the same problem.

I was hoping that delta would have their new cart out in November as the website said. But it appears they have flaked again. I've tried emailing them but no response. If anyone has a used one for sale let me know. If I cannot find one I've decided to just design one and have my laser guy cut me out the material to fab one up.

I wish I could say that I am surprised. Even though I already have one of these, I'm anxious to see how it has evolved. Great product, terrible communication.

I agree, for whatever reason the people at delta are awful at communication. Almost to the point where I don't want to deal with the hassle anymore. Their cart is far and away the best on the market. but it is obvious they know very little about customer service.

FYI....I found my Delta through a guy here. He told me about one of the local in MN that was selling one on Facebook. My suggestion would be to search the Facebook sales pages in WI, MN, and MI. Good luck!

I did get a reply from Bryan at Delta today, the website will be updated in the next few weeks with info on the new model.

It says "November Release". No year is mentioned.

The Ridge Roller has me very interested. Joe has been constantly updating the carts design.

I have a friend that was able to get in touch with the Delta Cart guy and I guess he isn't making carts till Spring.