• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Delta Cart

So close to having the funds. Probably going in to order mine and pick panel colors this month!

I figured I would share a couple photos of my cart. I purchased it in October and I got good use out of it for 2 months before the snow fell. The only modifications I have done is the putter pouch (Home Depot tool pouch with the inside gutted out), phone clamp, and a vinyl wrap. I had no problems putting on the vinyl wrap. I took my time and it looks great.

delta%20cart_zpsaiar0mt7.jpg

IMG_3409_zpsatuwa0ke.jpg

Nice! I saw the post earlier on Facebook too. I'd love to have been able to have a behind the scenes look like that.

Also, nice to see the Purple A14, I have the same one :hfive:

The only color I considered besides the standard black, was the glow - looks great.

I figured I would share a couple photos of my cart. I purchased it in October and I got good use out of it for 2 months before the snow fell. The only modifications I have done is the putter pouch (Home Depot tool pouch with the inside gutted out), phone clamp, and a vinyl wrap. I had no problems putting on the vinyl wrap. I took my time and it looks great.

delta%20cart_zpsaiar0mt7.jpg

IMG_3409_zpsatuwa0ke.jpg

Hey, how does the cart respond with having the weight of the putters up top like that? i have a pouch on the front side of the cart but its just a temp fitting and yours looks great.

what kind of costs?

Hey, how does the cart respond with having the weight of the putters up top like that? i have a pouch on the front side of the cart but its just a temp fitting and yours looks great.

what kind of costs?

I like the phone idea and will have to look into it.

The issue I have is for my camera and equipment. They just did not fit into the normal storage area. I have a camera bag already, but the strap I would use to secure it to the body down on the backside cuts across the storage area space and interferes with the storage boxes going back in. I am willing to purchase a different bag or storage container if I can attach it the pole like in the picture.

I think I have to make a trip to Home Depot today to see what they have.

I'm sure you'll be able to fabricate something that will connect your camera. Just need a bolt that matches, right?

I think the tool bag was $15. I have no issues with the weight of the pouch on the pole. I am not sure about a camera as that is a lot more weights than a few putters. You could mount it lower on the pole than I would assume there would be no issues.

I'm sure you'll be able to fabricate something that will connect your camera. Just need a bolt that matches, right?

Worst case scenario, I just hold the camera, but I am thinking about the rounds where I am filming myself and or stabilizing is more important than me being directly behind the camera. I could just bring a normal tripod and set the tripod up on the seat. The seat is big enough where the legs can spread enough and or I could just put it on the ground. Ideally, I want to find an attachment that would clip to the pole.

As a related but technically separate issue, while I would like to have a mount for the camcorder (full hd camcorder, not GoPro), my main issue is simply storage and transportation of the equipment. The storage bins, both behind the seat and underneath and just an inch too small to fit the camera in. The camcorder does fit, but it is not ideal or convenient. Something like that tool belt, or whatever, that you found at the hardware store could work.

The bag I have now is more wide than deep, so if I can find something that is more vertical than horizontal, it would be easier to strap to the back and or pole.

I saw someone who just used half the disc storage area for discs and used the rest for the equipment. Obviously this could work, but my guess is that I would have to dump at least 10 of my discs. I intend to use this for my bigger rounds where I am using my "tournament" discs. These are ones that I have in the sweet spot, and to keep them in that state I need to carry at least two of each so I can rotate them as I play to reduce work load. This also means that I have two discs in that sweet spot so that in the scenario where I would lose one, I have another one with no loss of confidence to finish out the round.

Nice! I'm digging it for sure. I think I'm going to get a custom WillieGear cooler made for those long bagging days. Plus my buddies will want me to carry their "drinks"

Latest posts