• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Delta Cart

A friend of mine called Delta, and they said the main difference in the 10 and the 11, is how the panels are folded. The 11 is folded in a manner that is engineered to be stronger.
I am still waiting on a second cart for my wife, that I ordered two days after mine.
Delta now says Dec 15, for preorders to ship, And they told my friend, they would have some in store by then. All other orders are currently shipping out.
Has anyone else received a shipping notice?
I'm starting to think that I have the only 11..

A few teaser pics ;)
You can see rubber bumper installed in the lid, and some welds. It feels thick and heavy duty. But I don't have a 10 to compare it to.
I'll get more pics soon.

If you have time, can you please take some photos of the storage inserts? I'm really curious about the new personal items storage insert, seeing as they've redesigned it.

Here is the personal items storage.

Attachments

• IMG_3378.jpg
    IMG_3378.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_3375.jpg
    IMG_3375.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_3374.jpg
    IMG_3374.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 85
Got the text from the wife at work, and I went home right away. Big square box with no punctures on it, and a label on top that says "Do Not Stack." I opened the box up and noticed a loose bolt (the tightener screw for the pole). "What?!" I do my quick once over and "Nooooooo! It's damaged!" Two plus months of waiting, it's finally here, and it arrived damaged. So much for testing it out this weekend. Pretty bummed out, I called Delta Disc Golf. I got Brian on the call and he asked me to email him pictures. Sure enough, he said that the courier most likely damaged it, by throwing something heavy on top of it. He let me know that they'll be sending me a replacement cart next week, and through a different courier. It's not all bad, the good news is, Brian said that if I can "MacGyver" the cart in anyway so that it would be functional, then I could do so and use it for the time being. It took a bit of work with the pliers and mallet, but it'll do until I get the replacement cart.

IMG_20161202_144042887.jpg

_IMG_000000_000000.jpg

Last edited:
Got a question for 10 owners and/or 10s who now own the 11. Has there always been a bit of "squeeze" on the discs when putting them in the cart if they aren't exactly lined up right above the box? I get not wanting to make it too wide so discs aren't rolling back and forth and I've had bags like the rest of us that you had to give it some push and pull to get discs out. Not a big deal just curious. Ordered mine Oct 6th and got it Nov 30th if that helps getting an idea when you might get yours. Don't have a comparison but just loaded it up today and really liked the setup. Taking it out tomorrow. See how it goes.

Got a question for 10 owners and/or 10s who now own the 11. Has there always been a bit of "squeeze" on the discs when putting them in the cart if they aren't exactly lined up right above the box? I get not wanting to make it too wide so discs aren't rolling back and forth and I've had bags like the rest of us that you had to give it some push and pull to get discs out. Not a big deal just curious. Ordered mine Oct 6th and got it Nov 30th if that helps getting an idea when you might get yours. Don't have a comparison but just loaded it up today and really liked the setup. Taking it out tomorrow. See how it goes.

Yes especially my Roc3s. Drivers are pretty good, but if a bag is a little tight at least it can flex, the cart walls won't move. This is on my 10

Yes especially my Roc3s. Drivers are pretty good, but if a bag is a little tight at least it can flex, the cart walls won't move. This is on my 10

Yea definitely noticed it more on mids and putters. Drivers don't seem to be a problem. And it's not that big of a deal. Just thought going in they would come in and out effortlessly but it does make sense to keep it more snug to offset rattling.

Where did you get that putter pocket? I checked the site accessories and didn't see it. Is that something new with the 11 or something you made? I have a 10 and would love something like that as well. Looks a lot better than some of the other mods I have seen.

Well I have to say the getting the Discs in and out thing wasn't a problem at all. Guess I was hitting the angles wrong cause I was sitting down last night. Being a bag guy all those years it will take some getting used to but for being on a mostly wooded, hilly course it worked damn good.

Where did you get that putter pocket? I checked the site accessories and didn't see it. Is that something new with the 11 or something you made? I have a 10 and would love something like that as well. Looks a lot better than some of the other mods I have seen.

The putter pouch fits 3 putters perfectly. It's not tight or restrictive. There are side inserts for pencils and the front is used for a mini.

I made it using a Husky Tool pouch that I got from Home Depot (HERE). I cut off the belt and hammer holder then I added some plexiglass to the back just to keep it sturdy, but you can probably go without it. The brackets are Bontrager Water Bottle Handle Bar Mount that you can get from any bike store ($5). In all, it was about $25-30. Hope that helps.

Take care.

-GB