• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Delta Cart

I am sorry if this has been discussed before this, but what did everyone else pay for shipping. Right now the cheapest option is $47. This seems very steep when you are already spending $450ish on a cart. Thoughts? Thank you in advance

It was $39.xx on the preordered 11's for shipping. $489.xx shipped

Ok, so it must be calculated based on location. I am in California and UPS ground is $47.xx. Does anybody else know if they offer discount promotions every, on shipping or the carts?

I saw on FB that guys have successfully put clicgear wheels on the delta - I will be doing this as soon as the black wheels are back in stock (not until nov. i guess). Among the numerous reasons, I hope it will lessen the side-to-side tippiness of the cart. Looking forward to the mod - anyone else here interested or done it?

Those Clicgear look nice. Just make sure the axle diameter and depth are compatible with the Delta axle. I bought foam tires and wheels off Amazon and ended up having to pull the foam tires off the wheels because the axle diameter was slightly smaller.

I've heard that Wysocki is testing a putter pouch for delta. He appears to have one that is visible from the DGTP tourney this past weekend at 17:13. Looks interesting - more disc shaped, with 4 discs I think. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ6q-SCnJlQ&t=0s

I seen his cart at the usdgc with the what looked like a shell bag on the pole. Interesting setup. But i think ill stay with using the putter pouch from the other company. However i might get one of the Delta pouches and have the extra Putter storage.

I seen his cart at the usdgc with the what looked like a shell bag on the pole. Interesting setup. But i think ill stay with using the putter pouch from the other company. However i might get one of the Delta pouches and have the extra Putter storage.

The Comapny that makes the Zuca backpack cart makes a non Dynamic Discs branded Putter pocket, same one if you chose to get a pocket without the name of a Disc company on it.

I just got my Delta 11 in the mail. I have a few questions. I'm not taking the time to read the entire thread.

What's up with the umbrella holder? The one I have is different from the ones I've seen. You actually have to take the holder off the pole to secure the umbrella upside down when you don't want to use it. The ones I've seen you don't have to take the holder off the pole...I want the older one.

Best way to carry two 40oz Hydro Flasks? After market attachments? I have the 40oz bottle holder from Delta. I'm thinking of just buying a second one & carrying two 40oz bottles on the pole.

Putter pouch? I know Delta is coming out with one next year. I want one now. Should I just get the Zucca pouch? Ridge Roller pouch? Is there a better one I don't know about?

The Ridge Roller looks to be the better pouch but it is more expensive. I will probably wait on the Delta depending on when they release the thing.

Last edited:
Hey guys this is probably me just being impatient but how long does it usually take for delta to ship a cart out? I did US ground shipping but I see my order has not been fulfilled yet and the cart was not on back order so I'm just curious. Thanks for any info in advance

Delta has pulled the 11s from their website and left a Delta 12 sign coming soon on their facebook page....I hope its closer to coming out than people are guessing.

Yeah I noticed that as well. Kinda bummed I just ordered an 11 when the 12 could be coming out soon but oh well it's too late now. I'm just wondering what improvements they've made

Yeah I noticed that as well. Kinda bummed I just ordered an 11 when the 12 could be coming out soon but oh well it's too late now. I'm just wondering what improvements they've made

I'm very happy with my 11 and doubt the changes for the 12 will be drastic but who knows. If they haven't shipped your 11 yet, you could call and try to get yourself put at the beginning of the 12 waiting list. Keep in mind the wait could be long.

The only thing I can think of that if they changed that would tempt me to upgrade is they went to a wheel system that was tightened down eliminating all wobble. I've tried a couple methods myself, and nothing I've tried is better than the system that comes stock given the design limitations, but it could be so much better.

All Deltas have wobble. It may not be enough for you to notice or enough to bother you, but it's there. It's inherent in the current design.

I get no wobble either. My bearings are tight on both sides. The wheels run fairly true and the tires are even all the way around the rim. If I do have any wobble I haven't noticed it pulling it along sidewalks and parking lots. Seems pretty dang smooth.

Got what may have been one of the last if not the last 11 cart in this past week and hooked her up with a few goodies. Love this thing so far and even though I'm still a bit bummed that they are coming out with the 12 soon I couldn't be more happy to be rolling on the course now!

Attachments

• 0398FE95-C52C-4B5B-9434-B413C36C38C7.jpg
    0398FE95-C52C-4B5B-9434-B413C36C38C7.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 106
  • 5A738632-572B-420A-A0D4-3EF77AB9FD0A.jpg
    5A738632-572B-420A-A0D4-3EF77AB9FD0A.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 87
  • 5139CA7C-952B-48DB-B741-86B1B52F0644.jpg
    5139CA7C-952B-48DB-B741-86B1B52F0644.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 76

Latest posts