• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Devil Ball Golf

This is true, with the exception of either Washington State, or Oregon. One of those two finally passed a law where they keep Sudafed behind the counter, limit the number of packs you can buy, and make you show ID when you buy it. Their meth lab population dropped like a rock.
Its Oregon. Maybe Washington too, I'm not sure. They keep it behind the counter, and you you can't buy more than one box at a time at some places. We have a pretty bad meth problem here too though. Not in the city I live in thankfully.

Southern Illinois is right up there in methheads too. Not a whole lot to do in the southern 1/2 of the state.

Well , it's creative. Gotta figure they're not working with much in their heads. Since they don't seem to care what they put into their bodies, why would they care where it's made. And no way that would get on noticed at a disc golf course!!

yeah every state has a limit on the amount of sudafed you can buy at once. prescription only is crazy if someone wants to ruin there life let them as far as im concerned. Id rather get my sudafed when i have a cold than suffer through it becasue some loser wants to do that crap. Especially since its obvious that those laws arn't doing anything. Meth is very prevalent in oregon i can tell you that much. Come to think of it, i have traveled to almost every U.S. state and its a problem everywhere. Education is the key to our drug issues not laws. It would be really helpful if the education didn't include complete lies and propaganda like it did in the past. We all know what im talking about. Thankfully that is recently coming to an end.

Last edited:
Situatuion in the OP is just one more thing to file under, You just can't make this sh** up.
meth is one of these things that really scares the poo out of me. (the other is Scientology)
^ maybe that was their strategy to help peopl go... scare the crap out of e'em. :rolleyes:

Latest posts