• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DFW Minis

gsw_03

Par Member
Anyone know where I can find a list of the DFW-area minis that are held weekly? I am aware of the Irving and Arlington minis, it's the others I am interested in. Any help would be appreciated.
-Ben

too many to list...
McKinney, Towne Lake- Sunday @ 10am
McKinney, Alex Clark- Wed @ 6pm
Lewisville, Lake park- Tues Doubles @7? & Saturday @ 1pm
Grapevine, Bear Creek- wed @ 6pm?
Cedar Hill, Leste Lorch- Sun @ 12?
Carrolton, Greenbelt - thurs @ 7pm
Dallas, BB Owen - Sun @ 12??
Mesquite, Paskall - Sun ??
Plano, Shawnee- dubs sun @ 2?
Haltom city- north park- fri ?

I give up, I'm not sure on the times for most of them. I know about more, I just give up...

weekend minis

BB Owen, Towne Lake, Lake Park, North Lake, Fritz, Cedar Hill, Paskall, Z-Boaz, Veterans, Shawnee, Bill Allen, Harmony Hills (check for dates), Bi-Centenial, Gateway?... I know I am missing some on the Fort Worth side.

For those interested, Paschall Park in Mesquite, TX has weekend minis on Saturday and Sunday at 11:00 AM, with 100% cash payout for Open, and Merch payout for Adv. and Rec. divisions. Flip doubles follow the morning rounds, usually around 2:00 PM.
Weekday minis have also resumed, Wednesdays at 6:30 PM. Hope to see you there! :)

WTF up with the Tuesday mini at Bill Allen park????????????????????????

When & where is the action in DFW on a Sunday afternoon? I'll probably be there in a couple weeks (6/7?) looking to play.

Z-Boaz used to have a Sunday afternoon mini (playing from the back tees)starting @ 3 when I lived there.... I'm almost certain they still do this.... IMHO the best course in DFW.

They also used to have an optional flip doubles after the singles round.... fun stuff. If ur interested pm me & I'll call one of my buddies to make sure.

I know Veterans (Arlington) used to have a Sunday morning mini as well.

Z-Boaz used to have a Sunday afternoon mini (playing from the back tees)starting @ 3 when I lived there.... I'm almost certain they still do this.

They do. Around 2:45 to 3:00 is the start time. The ace pot is up to over $1,100 right now too! Several of the pin positions are actually even longer than usual with new pin positions. $11 buy in.

For those interested, Paschall Park in Mesquite, TX has weekend minis on Saturday and Sunday at 11:00 AM, with 100% cash payout for Open, and Merch payout for Adv. and Rec. divisions. Flip doubles follow the morning rounds, usually around 2:00 PM.
Weekday minis have also resumed, Wednesdays at 6:30 PM. Hope to see you there! :)

Do they still have the Saturday morning mini?

Cedar Hill's mini is on Saturdays at 3pm...just played my first one in a few years earlier today. Took the cash division with a 54 on the Coyote course ;)

Anybody know about Harry Myers in Rockwall? I just moved to the Terrell area, and Rockwall is the nearest course (about 30 min). I heard there was a Sunday doubles game, but it's be great to get something going during the week too.

Also, BB Owen has their official mini on Saturday at 2pm, but there's a $5 doubles game going on every weeknight at 530...usually 6-10 people.

too many to list...
McKinney, Towne Lake- Sunday @ 10am
McKinney, Alex Clark- Wed @ 6pm
Lewisville, Lake park- Tues Doubles @7? & Saturday @ 1pm
Grapevine, Bear Creek- wed @ 6pm?
Cedar Hill, Leste Lorch- Sun @ 12?
Carrolton, Greenbelt - thurs @ 7pm
Dallas, BB Owen - Sun @ 12??
Mesquite, Paskall - Sun ??
Plano, Shawnee- dubs sun @ 2?
Haltom city- north park- fri ?

I give up, I'm not sure on the times for most of them. I know about more, I just give up...

Is the Lake Park mini played every Saturday @1? I am new to the sport and would like to get into a game to get ready for some bigger events.

Stirring up a 2400 day old thread... looking for a recent list of mini's in the DFW area.

Latest posts