• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DG in your Will?

yep he did but i would want it in a DISC ( a roc most likely) and have my friends/family throw it, think about if you got an ace with it, it would be like my aura guiding it in, spiritually, but would it count for me?, after death ace? whoa im freaking out

Family games wouldn't be fun for me as they can't compete. Death ace huh, I saw a disc for auction that had cresmated ashes of an originator of the sport infused in the plastic. Weird. Give me a 150 Elite Z Flick and I will be alright.
F

The founder of our sport (Steady Ed) ashes are in disc's. I believe it was in a section of "Ripleys believe it or not" T.V. show!..... Death Ace?...More than likely the only way I'll get one!

The founder of our sport (Steady Ed) ashes are in disc's. I believe it was in a section of "Ripleys believe it or not" T.V. show!..... Death Ace?...More than likely the only way I'll get one!
A couple other guys and I had our annual take "Ed in the UltraStar" out for some tosses yesterday.

Yes. An Ultra Star which was originally sold for $50 and may still be available. The collector sets of two golf discs cost $200 originally. Check with DGA to see if there are any still available. The funds raised go toward supporting the Hall of Fame Museum at the IDGC.

Latest posts