• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Aces 2019

Creeping Creek Tiki Course Hole 16 - 105' across the pond w/ Cryztal FLX Banger GT.
ULALrl7.jpg

MDP6ZOt.jpg

Aced #16 at Calumet Lake earlier today. Like rusch bag said above "nothing to get too excited about". Skipped in a forehand with a Discmania FD3 in the red basket position.

First ace today, hole 4 at Doc Cramer in NJ, my home course. Probably less than 200ft but very wooded and has a super specific fairway line. Been wanting this one since I started playing in March. Typically throw a putter to finesse the gaps but today I threw my PD at the ground for a change of pace and I nailed it off the skip. Feels good to finally get the monkey off my back.

Not my aces but on a 24 hole private course a buddy of mine aced hole 12 and hole 21 same round. Still beat him by 2 but was pretty awesome to witness.

Aced hole 6 at Rock Ridge Park in Pittsboro, NC from the Blue tee. Forehanded the C-PD down the center-left fairway and came in pretty low b/c it didn't make much noise. Ace #3 for this disc.

Finally ended my 12-year ace drought this morning! Texas Army Trail, Hole #1, stepped up and nailed it with my trusty 150 Starlite Sidewinder. My 11th, but only the third this century. Shot a 62, which appears to be a 949-rated round according to a recent tournament. That's great for me!

I have 8 aces in the 90's with Barracudas, a Whippet, and even one to net $100 at Hudson Mills league in 1998 with a Pegasus. Four with Banshees.

Got my 1st tournament ace yesterday at the Black Friday Growler at Creeping Creek DGC. Hole 14 - 178' w/ ProD Banger GT. Also 1st time I've seen back to back aces as my friend Kyle hit hole 13.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3093.jpg
    IMG_3093.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 142
Got my first tournament ace at the 33rd Kyushu Open in Fukuoka, Japan (It's my 3rd ace). I was on the lead card and I got it for 1st hole of 2nd round. Spike-hyzered into the basket with 174g ESP Zone. Shoot 51 on that round and placed 4th at the tournament
2hXtyzQ

Last edited:
Super-cool that your family and friend were there. I always love seeing kids on the course, whether they're playing or just hanging out with parents while they do their 'weird Frisbee thing." :D

And 351'?? Impressive!

Hit about as unimpressive an "ace" as possible: 45' or so at Clark's Run putter course. In other words, a jump putt.

But the basket is slightly uphill so probably played more like a 50 feet. :rolleyes:

Still a "1" on the card, so...still an ace. Nothing to be ashamed of there. :hfive:

Oh I was happy to get it. Mostly just annoyed at how many times I played it without putting one in lol