• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR at Lester Lorch

ChampionKirby

Par Member
So out of 15 people from dgcr we thought were gonna play we had 7 show up which was still fun. Here are some pics, a vid, and the scores. Ill post some more later. It was a great round guys and i look forward to playing with you all again the future. Post a reply with the next course we should try and meet up at, my vote goes to lake lewisville or something north :)

Bill (DGRZ001) - 56 (+2)
Jason (cbeckett22) - 58 (+4)
Tyler (championkirby) - 62 (+8)
Steve (dreadlock86) - 68 (+14)
Jeff (jeffbones) - 69 (+15)
Ali - 73 (+19)
Scott (ScottieZen) - 74 (+20)

dg2.jpg

dg0.jpg

dg.jpg

dg3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya sorry guys after my round in the morning there was no way was gonna be able to play at 130 but I did see y'all when I came back for the 3 o clock mini

Hey I saw you guys out there, I did not play the mini but I was out with my wife and daughter; put me in for the next mini I'd love to play.

Sweet vid, that course rocks. I think last time I played I got +17 for the round (over 10 strokes better than the rest of my group, hahaha).

I would love to play a round with the DGCR crew, hopefully next time yall get together it'll be a little closer

Well Ill be out for memorial day in the am playing from 0700 to 1200 or so, if any DGCR will be there please feel fee to drop me a message. Sorry to thread jack.

Thanks

William

Had a great time playing with you guys. Let me know about the next one, since this one was in my backyard I'm fine with playing on the other side of the metroplex ;).

man, i blew it on that drive on hole 4! what a gnarly tail wind too

sweet pics fellas!

Latest posts