• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Flyboy Meetup Pics/Vids

Connor Jones

International Hair Champion
Gold level trusted reviewer
Going to just go ahead and get this thread started, it was stated we would need one, I'm sure we'll see lots of stuff pop up tomorrow.

Personal requests.

1. Danger Zone Model Airplane Routine <3.
2. New013's game winning parkjob.

Lets do it.

Just post up anything that will make me jealous. Considering I play in the dirt andd rocks at a boring course the standard isn't going to be very high.

We also have some videos of Phil Arthur & a local player named Philip( last name... i don't know, but he's only 16) both putting out 600 foot + drives on the runway. Gotta give some time for people to get home first :(

Philip Belt. Had a blast this weekend!!!

Nice avatar! Did you guys print discs for this or is that some photoshop magic?
can't read what's below 2012...

Kid throws far. I'll tell the story real quick.

We got some of the new blizzard discs( which Phil A. had yet to throw at all) out near the hangar and he started to talk to us some about distance lines and he started to toss a few out there. Then Kelly bet him 100 bucks he couldn't put it past the 4th set of runway lights(200 feet apart, starting from 1 = 600 feet) after he messed around he got it around throw 8 or 9 with a Blizzard Katana that was about 640. Funny thing is I think Philip got around 610 on his first or second throw, dudes got a cannon! I can't wait for photos and videos and stories to start popping up from the rest of the crew. :)

Nice avatar! Did you guys print discs for this or is that some photoshop magic?
can't read what's below 2012...

BHuff won the disc for being the singles champion! Shoutout to BennettUA to doing those dyes up right!

We did run discs for the event though and have some left over, I'll be talking to Kelly about getting those up on here soon if anyone's interested, they're sweet!

Kevin get those pictures from Lisa posted!!! Ya'll had to of taken over a couple hundred.

2012-03-31_14-19-32_781.jpg

Standing: Erik, New013, TallPaul
sitting on the bench: Jbryant? and Tourneyplayer

Its just more of a hidden gem now...He took it down from the site to slow the flow of traffic down. With it being rated number 1, you can imagine the amount of calls he was getting trying to play his course. Its is very much still there and better than ever!!!

Ok so u basically just told the world that it is still open. I'm sure the owner appreciates that lol. I know where I'm going this summer.

Ok so u basically just told the world that it is still open. I'm sure the owner appreciates that lol. I know where I'm going this summer.

You're right HE DOES.

He told every single one of us to let people know about it. He just doesn't have as much time to get out there anymore and you CANT be out there without him.

Last edited:

You basically have to stay in the bed and breakfast to play it now. He does not really want flyby visitors. It is an insane amount of work to upkeep the course and he has to drive from Atlanta and give people 4 hours of his time to guide them around.

BTW, the B&B is cheaper than a hotel and WAY better. It was AMAZING