• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR ID number

Noticed I have a DGCR number. Other than the fact that I know my how many members are in the group, is this number something I need to keep track of? Is this number used for anything outside of the board?

Just curious if there are other uses for this number.

Thanks, and I apologize for my ignorance, I'm a newbie.:D

It's how you get Frisbee Security payments when you hang up the bag at the end of your discin' life.

The amount you receive is based on the amount you pay into the system over time.

timg's keeping track of it all, I'm sure....:| :| ;)

Granted, by the time a second generation poster like yourself gets around to packing it in, us first generation posters will have completely bankrupted the funds of Frisbee Security. :rolleyes: :yolosmiley:

I assumed it was based off of post count...why else would I keep typing the nonsense I do?

I believe its a formula similar to how PDGA ratings are calculated with payouts being similar :|

TimG is a bagger in here fo sho.

Seriously though doesn't it just go by when you register and how many total users are in the system at that time?

Is the fact that half the DGCR #'s issued are to people who haven't been active on the site for years akin to SS payments to a dead person?

The lower your DGCR # the more important you are. Same thing with post count. The higher the post count, the more important you are. Also, the lower your OPFC #, The better. You can still get one in the mid 100's, if you hurry!

Edit: thrembo OPFC #1

Last edited:
It's up to you. you can have a metal keychain made or a sticker for your car

I decided to tattoo mine on my forehead. Planning ahead

Latest posts