• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR in the news

Im sure it was a type-o on his part. No big deal, in the bigger picture.

As far as N.W. Way.....the best time to use that course is the winter. When very few people are using that trail.

Still a great article, very informative!

Im sure it was a type-o on his part. No big deal, in the bigger picture.

As far as N.W. Way.....the best time to use that course is the winter. When very few people are using that trail.

Still a great article, very informative!
"Above the fold" in the "Local Living" section with a nice big picture to catch the eye

Some curious people have already discovered the course over the Internet. Two students from the University of Ulm used for example in the USA, the renowned website www.dgcoursereview.com , on the Sebastian Grobe had introduced the system in good old Germany, according to the motto: "Global search, find locally."

...the renowned website... priceless! :hfive:

And somehow they left out the phrase: distinguished administrator Tim.

I liked the article till I saw the last pic. :doh:

Those are German Crosslap baskets...higher quality than DisCatchers, for sure. :thmbup: He was really happy that we finally got the course installed after 1.5 years of bugging the government.

As for being renowned... it's really starting to pick up in Germany. I invested a lot of time into updating the directory in hopes that it would have a "If you build it, they will come" type of effect...and it's really picking up. :)

Those are German Crosslap baskets...higher quality than DisCatchers, for sure. :thmbup: He was really happy that we finally got the course installed after 1.5 years of bugging the government.

Crosslap makes baskets? I can't find any mention of them making baskets anywhere. Do they contract through Innova or something? The chain hanging assembly definitely is even more reinforced than Discatcher Pros, but otherwise it looks near-identical.

Crosslap makes baskets? I can't find any mention of them making baskets anywhere. Do they contract through Innova or something? The chain hanging assembly definitely is even more reinforced than Discatcher Pros, but otherwise it looks near-identical.

Crosslap custom orders them from a supplier, I don't know exactly who makes them, but I'm 90% sure it's not Innova.

Latest posts