• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR meet up black out dates

craftsman

* Ace Member *
This thread is to figure the best time frames for a meet up.
The format I suggest is your location, possible courses,& dates not avail.

ie; s.e. mi. / flip or cincy/ July 5th, (mandatory work day)

If I had to list regional sites, I would spread them out a little more...and probably have fewer.

I would have listed:

Liecester, MA
Charlotte, NC
Cincinatti, OH
Dallas, TX
Denver, CO
Lake Tahoe (CA/NV)

I would definitely try to get to the Cincy gathering.

i like this set up. its dispersed enough so that if youre in between two locations you can pick the best one to go to. I dont have a problem with any dates, i do think your best bet would be on a weekend when no major events are happening

This is going to be a headache.
IMHO the best thing to do is pick some weekends that don't conflict with other major events in the target destinations. And stick with it.

The more notice people have a head of time, the easier it will be for them to plan for those days.

I have one other suggestion: The southern events should be the first to occur since they generally will be warmer. Save the Northern events for later into spring/summer.

I am down for the southwest or southeast but only if they take place in the summer

I don't imagine a ton of people showing up at any of the locations so I figured getting availability might help get as many as possible