• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGing in Cape Cod, or close to it

JR Stengele

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
I am going to Cape Cod, Mass. and would love to get in a round or two while there and was wondering if anyone could help a fellow DGer out by recommending a few courses in the nearbye area. Please let me know which are the best around. Thanks so much for your time.

Dude, I'm gonna be in the cape for the 4th of July week, maybe we could meet up and throw.

If its not too late July 4th weekend

The only course on the cape now is Burgess which is a nice little course and free. Depending on where you are on Cape, Borderland is your best option. It is in Easton, MA and is an amazing course. Its about an hour from Hyannis, and about 40 minutes from the Cape cod canal. Its a few bucks to park because it is a state forest. The course has every thing including 2 tee pads and 2 baskets at every hole with distances for all configurations at tee markers.

Martha's Vineyard

There's a course at Martha's Vineyard. Might have to take a ferry to get there. No, I haven't played there but my deaf friends did played there each year for their own tournament. I should check it out someday.
Good luck!
:)

Oh yeah, forgot about that one. I haven't played it either but it is supposed to be nice and Martha's vineyard is only an hour ferry ride and a fun place to visit.